sticker collector trades...

The-WiseOne

i have seen threads of pictures, and threads of collections of stickers, but i havnt seen a trading post... so here is one, i am a big head collector for stickers, its almost a full time job for me, and i would love to trade with whoever is interested.... if you are post some of your stuff or just list your e-mail, or PM, or get at whoever you want to trade with on here.... i am not sure if this thread will be closed or not, but this was the only way to find out

here is some of my old/crappy stuff, but im making new ones... so let me know if you are down to trade, or hit me up at

JonRoss4@msn.com (safe e-mail)

4ab8cfd5.jpg

801abe14.jpg

2a08fba3.jpg

2763468d.jpg

65970154.jpg

71adf2a0.jpg

85ac27b6.jpg

d3cbb485.jpg

27174b1c.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not bad, im down to trade with you, just pm me, or e-mail me at Jonross4@msn.com

i spent 13$$ last night sending out all the packs i sent out desdes, starz, mr. b's, chillens, stickerswitch, and semer...

i each package varied in weight, becuase i match or send more then what you send me, but they were all heavy together

im getting cruels ready, and some other peoples, (eson, bob, Flying fortress if he returns my e-mail, kay, pherz)

and i will be going back around next wed. to mail out some more, so if your down please let me know now, and we can work something out, hit me up....peez

ya cruel yours got here today, ridelli, if you write Semer then i got yours, if you are the one with the cool grey toned girl sticker and the fish, and you sent me one monk/and a visual narcartics, i think that is you, and your pack is out, and cruel your pack is out, or it is going out soon, trading with close to 30-40 cats, so im busy, its getting really hard to remember who is who.....