Stick my dick into a vibrating air hose.. shit, why not?

High Priest

Stick my dick into a vibrating air hose.. shit, how could i resist?

I get a ton of pop-ups on my computer thanks to various site's ive visited, amongst other things. This came up and i just couldnt help but look at it, the testimonials were reason enough to check the site out, fucking hilarious.

I.E.:

-"You can actually see the outline of your penis through the rubber liner. It's like looking inside the woman and seeing what you are doing to her. It's a turn-on for me."

"I like using the V2000 at its slowest speed. I am using the shipping carton for storage, everything fits and goes right into the closet. No advertising on the V2000 or box so the cleaning lady will never know what it is. Every guy should be so lucky to own this. Love & happiness."

Jim - New Orlean

My mom is a single mother and she bought my sister a Sybian. A few months ago she bought me a Venus. We have had many family discussions on casual sex, masturbation, and disease. These machines have allowed us to make more responsible decisions about sex. I am thankful to be in the position where the 'little head' doesn't do all the thinking for the 'big head'."

W.K. - Denver, CO

"I get really horny... a lot. I have done some downright stupid things just to get off. The Venus 2000 is ready when I gotta have it. I don't have to pick up some hooker or piece of strange anymore. Bet my buddy in the pen wished he had one a couple of years back. It's probably kept me from joining him!"

B.T. - Louisiana

"I am single and in three years, I spent over $5000 talking on phone sex lines while I masturbated. Owning a V2000 saved me several times the cost. Great invention!"

K.W. - Gary, IN

J.J. - Los Angeles, CA

The Venus 2000 - PRO MASTURBATION SYSTEM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Stick my dick into a vibrating air hose.. shit, how could i resist?

Originally posted by High Priest

[b It's like looking inside the woman and seeing what you are doing to her. [/b]

i checked out the site for a second....but this line had me read the whole thing...awesome.

-Are you someone whose sexual needs often go unfulfilled?

-Are you single and do not have a partner available?

-Do you travel on business trips and want sex, but are married?

-Are you divorced and afraid to get involved again, or too busy to socialize?

-Are you single and desire sex, but fear disease?

Three and a half out of five. The half comes from the “too busy to socialize” part.

But I’ll just call up someone, not pay money for this contraption. Not saying I wouldn’t try it if I had one around that had never been used.

those questions ("do you go on business trips and yada yaday do you want sex but fear disease etc.") are retarded... if you buy one of these things its because YOU CANT GET LAID. you fear disease... use a fucking condom... i know the questions are just to get buyers because more people will buy it if they dont have to openly admit they are pathetic when it comes to sex life... but still. i have zero sex life and im not spending a bunch of money to fuck a rubber horse. fuck a rubber horse.

Re: Stick my dick into a vibrating air hose.. shit, how could i resist?

Originally posted by High Priest

My mom is a single mother and she bought my sister a Sybian. A few months ago she bought me a Venus. We have had many family discussions on casual sex, masturbation, and disease. These machines have allowed us to make more responsible decisions about sex. I am thankful to be in the position where the 'little head' doesn't do all the thinking for the 'big head'."

W.K. - Denver, CO

"I get really horny... a lot. I have done some downright stupid things just to get off. The Venus 2000 is ready when I gotta have it. I don't have to pick up some hooker or piece of strange anymore. Bet my buddy in the pen wished he had one a couple of years back. It's probably kept me from joining him!"

B.T. - Louisiana

"I am single and in three years, I spent over $5000 talking on phone sex lines while I masturbated. Owning a V2000 saved me several times the cost. Great invention!"

K.W. - Gary, IN

:lol: :lol: :lol:

http://sybian.com/aff/images/V2000LookInside.jpg'>

hahaha holy moses this thing is a fucking machine... i thought it was actually horse shaped...

[re-reads thread title]

oh! it says air hose, not horse...

i was thinking it was like...

http://toys4life.com/Rocking_Horse.gif'>

more testimonials:

"With the new slow motor, I can now have sessions that last two, three, sometimes four hours. The best way I can describe it, is it is like floating along on a slowly drifting gentle orgasmic cloud. How is that for an allegory?"

"I can't get a hard on anymore, and you can't jerk off when it's soft! Venus 2000 gets me off real easy. I can come real quick or turn down the speed and take my time."

"I have spent hundreds of pleasurable hours with my Venus 2000. If more guys had this, it would solve alot of problems in our society."

if this thing is half as fun as the webpage, i want one!

Archived