STICHES

troy1492

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1675307&a=12848520&p=51038692&Sequence=0'>

save it i know that this was just posted but....

ok i may not be the most experienced writer, but i am pretty experienced sketcher,and if you want some advice here you go

1-go to the store and get those fruity foo foo gel roller pens, always test them at the store because some dont give thick opaque lines, and its lie 3 bucks a pen so you better make sure they are good...i recomend getting white as your first pen and experimenting with that, you can do inner lines on your peices (makes them stand out more and look more technicle which is always a plus) 2-wrap your letters together more, like have the first letter have lines that reach to the 4th letter etc...and study the flow of calligraphy (which was already pointed out but cant be stressed enough)also with the gel roller pen you can scribble alot of the gel on top of your peice and lightly LIGHTLY move it around with your finger of a q-tip this will make you have white highlights giving your work a 3-d affect, even if you arnt doing 3-d peices it just looks so much better i hope this helped, and i hope i didnt make people mad by posting a new thread i just didnt wanna type all this oput for no reason and have you miss it....

------------------

www.14ninety2.cjb.net

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is the funniest shit I've seen on this board....

Troy: We all appreciate what your trying to do here, but stiches has been doing this for quite some time now...So you see when you come on here telling him a bunch of stuff he already knows it's kind of a slap in the face...especially when you dedicate an entire new thread to his improvment...but once again, we all appreciate what your trying to do here.

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

HAHAH pens for 3 bux a pop ROFL ... you are some funny people.. they are also free... atleast they are to smart people... why the hell would you pay 3 bux for some girlie pens =(

Originally posted by Sam Rothstein:

The Stichs guy asked for help and Troy went FAR out of his way to help him. We should all be so lucky. Props to Troy for giving a shit about someone else. Thats very rare indeed.

yeah agree, but like my boy Funktion pointed out, I already have all that down and its not what I was asking help for. It was still a nice thought and I take it as that. Maybe in the future I should make myslef more clear.

Guest shitbag

The Stichs guy asked for help and Troy went FAR out of his way to help him. We should all be so lucky. Props to Troy for giving a shit about someone else. Thats very rare indeed.

toy!

i like the piece but i see what your saying about the letter structure ... and like the outline of the piece like the perimeter i guess you could call it...it just doesnt flow it looks just ploped onto the paper... but i like it blah blah i know your not a toy blah blah i know what your askin for help with..

toy!

Originally posted by shitbag:

toy!

giving someone who owns you crap... dumb

Archived