STEVEN SEGAL VS. CHUCK NORRIS

shape1369

While recently watching Above the Law and The Delta Force in succesion of eachother, a

friend and I wondered who is more badass, Steven Segal or Chuck Norris. Naturally the question

then became, who would win in a fight? During peak performance, I go with Segal, I mean, he

stabbed Tommy Lee Jones in the head. Plus. Norris needed more guns... Either way I present

you with this main bout...

d-stevenseagal-terr.jpg vs. Chuck20Norris.jpg

With opening matches between:

18_die.jpg vs. jackson.jpg

and

lastsamurai02.jpg vs. travolta.jpg

Also, has anyone else ever noticed how the covers of Segal's many movies are almost interchangable?

I actually believe that the car on these two covers is the same, slight cosmetic changes, but its the same

car. I also think you could switch the names of the movies but it wouldn't make a difference as to the

plot or characters...

Image19.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i forget where i read this.. but it was hilarious and the picture of segal rockin out on that guitar reminded me of it.

apparently segal is a massive jimi hendrix fan, so he got the bright idea to write a screenplay based on the life of jimi hendrix. he pitched it to some studios, but was unsuccessful landing a deal to make the film. not because the screenplay was bad, which was said that it wasnt and was actually good

BUT BECAUSE..

HIS ONLY STIPULATION WAS HE WAS TO PLAY THE ROLE OF JIMI HENDRIX

:huh2:

Originally posted by Jackson@Dec 16 2005, 11:41 AM

I watched:

0783114885.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Yesterday, van damn was pretty fucking pumped.

Looks like he coulda shown anyone the door.

Apparently Van Damn was seen in one of those celebrity fuck ups specials walking down the street drunk throwing punches and kicks in the air with his shirt unbuttoned. This is awesome because if you were van damn...wouldn't you do the same thing? I think you would.

ohh an this is the stupidest bout ever. Segal is a geriatric with man boobs and a forhead that looks like an immerging case of giganticism. Norris beats up rednecks for fucking with minorities and has a grizly ass red beard. The redness is from gorging himself in the blood of his enemies. Theres really nothing more to say.

NORRIS WOULD SMACK YOU IN THE MOUTH FOR EVEN ASKING THAT SILLY SILLY QUESTION AND HAS KILLED FOR LESS WHEN SPEAKING OF HIS BEARD. IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THE QUESTION YOU DONT KNOW.PLUS NORRIS CHUCK LIVES HIS LIFE CRAZY HE'S NEVER MORE THAN 4 SECONDS AWAY FOR A GUN..RESPECT CHUCK "FUCKING" NORRIS