Steve Irwin The Croc Hunter

Guest krie

i aint sure if the rest of the world has seen this guy, but livin in aussie, we see him all the time. Steve Irwin the crocodile hunter. at first his tv shows pist me off, thort he was a wanker. now hes a fukn funny cunt, he gets so involved with the show and talks about things that are happening like its the best thing in his life.

i think he's releasing a movie soon ?

do you all know who im torking out ? do u even get thee program hwere u live ?

hes also always wearing the same karki colored clothes

hahaha nice tight stubby shorts and a shirt. funny man.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

we get the tv specials over here. i liked him when he was on southpark

"now im gonna jab my thumb up its butthole, thall piss him right off..."

Originally posted by krie

he gets so involved with the show and talks about things that are happening like its the best thing in his life.

exactly, i saw him on jay leno last week... i feel sorry for him.

do you all know who im torking out ?

i dont.... i do know what i torked out in the bathroom a few seconds ago though! whew!:eek:

has anyone noticed how steve irwin dosent seem to feel pain ? everytime he hurts himself he acts like its nothing , but he like falls out of trees and slashes open his arms and all sorts of shit . but in a ny case , dundee and the bushtucker man clown that fool.

when i went to australia for a vacation we went to the zoo and he was there man. i talked to him and was like " i watch your show and shit in canada" and he was like alright want a tour of the zoo? i was like ok whatever not thinking that i'd be in the australian heat for like another 5 hours. he took me to every damn animal that place had. and he was telling me like what all the animals ate and shit. It was a pretty fucked up day.......and his wife it ASS UGLY.

Archived