Stephen Hawking Appreciation Thread

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh so hes one of those people who trys to predict time travel and other things in the future hey..

well sorry to tell you this, but hes a LIAR!!!!! Time travel cannot be done, unless you live in Grenwich(sp) and get a taxi from one end ( - time zone) , cross the line and go into the other time zone ( + time zone)

and whys he in a wheel chair ? did he invent the theory that why walk when there are chairs that can move for us ?

is he retarded too, he looks like he is

Originally posted by krie

Time travel cannot be done

technically it can, we just don't have the technology to accomplish it yet. although it is only possible to travel forward in time, not backwards. look into it, i'm not bullshitting you.

he's in a wheelchair due to a disease (the name escapes me) that sturck him in his 20's or 30's. he used to be able bodied and whatnot, but now he's pretty much just a brain in a fancy wrapper

Oh so hes one of those people who trys to predict time travel and other things in the future hey..

and whys he in a wheel chair ? did he invent the theory that why walk when there are chairs that can move for us ?

i hope ur joking about this cuz if not go read a book or something.. :confused: :rolleyes:

well sorry to tell you this, but hes a LIAR!!!!! Time travel cannot be done, unless you live in Grenwich(sp) and get a taxi from one end ( - time zone) , cross the line and go into the other time zone ( + time zone)

No he doesn't predict things. He's talked about the "fate" of the universe, but prophecy is not what he does. To make it simple, he's an astronomer. He's one of the "top" living astronomers today. He's involved in coming up with theories about black holes, gravity, galaxies, space & time, dark matter, the Big Bang Theory, and the overall search for a grand unifying theory of the universe. He's extremely intelligent, and it is probably his sheer eccentricity that helped fuel his level of creativity in the field of astronomy; thus, he stands out above most other astronmers today.

As far as why he's in a wheelchair, and why he's in his condition and why he may look "retarded", I don't know. I never looked into it. Maybe somebody else on here knows.

I suggest you pick up his book "A Brief History of Time" if you want to take a glimpse into the mind of Stephen Hawking. Either that or pick up a tape of the 1995 Source Awards where he tried to squash the Death Row-Bad Boy beef, but ended up getting in a fight with Suge Knight after his boys started throwing up their hood.

Doesn't he talk out of a computer ? Or did the Simpsons make me belive this..

I bet the ladies dont dig him

Yeah he talks out of a "computer", if that's what you wanna call it.

As far as the ladies, he gets plenty of bitches. You just don't see him with them because he always believed in Money Over Bitches. He's too busy stackin his paper. Hoes come second to S Dot.

string theory is the idea that all matter is formed not through points but little rings, some believe that the universe also contains superstrings which wrap around the entire thing, a brief history on time is an excellent book, that was the one i was refering to in my previous post, if you want more information on strings do a simple google search on it and you'll get satisfactory results, and abc is right about the time travel, in all essence it is possible just not at our current state of technology, "but if time travel is possible how come we dont see visitors from our future Mr. One Million?" well in a simple answer perhaps the technology needed to travel back in time is so far in our future that the future civilization has no recolection of us...mysteries of space and time boy i'll tell ya

Originally posted by BitchAssSlut

http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/cosmos/images/hawking_img1s.jpg'>

homeboy looks like my grandma.

only difference is, my grandma can walk up steps.

s dot straight slap the dick out ya mouth s dot style for makin fun....that or he would straight wheel up on ya nuts like whoa....dont talk shit bout s dot. he could crush...he will crush...

Since his 20s, Hawking has suffered from Lou Gehrig's disease, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. The condition attacks nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, leading to muscle weakness, paralysis and impaired speech. The progressive degeneration of the motor neurons eventually leads to death.

Hes a fucking cool guy, and fucking smart too, and fucking british.

Bug up S DOT.