STEP RIGHT UP....IM HANDING OUT FUCK YOU's TO EVERYONE. (TODAY I QUIT 12oz.)

JoeyLawrence

I want to start off by saying fuck you to whoever came up with this idea for a message board. I then want to say fuck you to all the moderators, and EVERY member of this board (myself included) for wasting countless hours of my life sitting here staring at a grey screen with bullshit typed and posted by some of the lowest forms of human existance.

12oz has seriously wasted and warped my life to the present date. I have met, chilled with, fought and fucked members of this shitty "community" over the past few years. I could have been spending my time productivly, learning how to spell better, cook exotic meals, travel to new lands, and spend more time in the real world.

I know that I can't BLAME 12oz for any of this, but I can say FUCK YOU to all of you before I hit the signoff button for the last time, and that will make me feel better. I know alot (if not all) of you will be happy that I'm gone forever, and that makes me smile.

Sooooooo no more witty remarks, or rants about nothing....Im outta this shit.

FUCK YOU ALL.

-pgw

p.s. NO...none of you can get your hands on DATERAPE zine, because it will be exclusively pushed to fratboys and jocks around the world.

oh yeah, and professor poopatronic...you and mopius are excluded from my hatred because i actually enjoy chilling with you guys in real life.

see ya fuckers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

does anyone actually believe it when people say they are leaving??? regardless of how stupid i realize this all is i cant help comming on here, shooting the shit and checking back to see what idiot decided to respond to some inflamitory remark i left with the sole purpose of getting said idiot rilled up.....its funny and its better than playing solitare......

ill hand out a hot bowl of "fuck you" as well but im not going to play myself.....i cant leave

oh jeez. thanks for the big fuck me. i really, really appreciate it. no really. hey wait a minute, i mean that. no goddamnit, stop right there. that's right i'm talking to you, don't go a step further... alright motherfucker, one more move and it's kapadios... yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...

Guest platapie

wellif you really leave then that ssucks ive enjoyed reading your posts. but if your back in 20 mins then ion man fuck yo utoo.:o

Guest SPLINTER

whatever man. i complety forgot about 12oz about a year and a half ago. but once you remember youll come back.

i know why he is quitting 12oz. you are comming back to sf!!!!!!! you fucker. hey that killer mice guy that you met at the bar with us is having a show soon at that last place that we went to the show at. i wont name places. so let's fuckign get drunk again, i'll kick you and you wont feel a thing, and we'll go run in the mission.

fun times fun times.

Guest Stapler

Can i just say why do people leave that last post so THEY CAN DWELL on it for the rest of the time they arent on. Who gives a fuck if you are leaving, its not like that post is going to stop you from coming back on.

Guest wintersouls

yo i really dont care abotu any of your other bullshit you had to say cockmaster i just want to know what bitches you fucked!!!!:) :) :king: :idea: :idea: :dazed:

Archived