step into my office...

j3di

yeah sweet thread title i know...whats the best job youve ever had...like not as far as money goes..like most fun/craziest experiances yadda yadda...

i once was a sandwich artist at subway...the owner was this russian dude named vlad...yeah typical. he was such a fucking goon and he couldnt manage a store worth a shit...he was wicked in debt so he was never around the store for fear of being tracked down by the corperate guys...so we basically had the run of th store...some insane times we had there. picture CLERKS but stoned and drunk 80% of the time. we would close at like 8pm and lock the doors...opur car club would park in front taking up the whole parking lot making it into a in prompto car show every friday night...wed all go into the back and just get shitfaced and party...bangin sluts in the freezer and puking in the boss's office. we would open whenever we would wake up in the middle of the store...people banging on the windows...fucking awsome times...easily the best job ive ever had...but rockin the ice cream truck was definitly fresh too.

lets here some stories...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i worked at a movie theater for four years, it was my first job. about three weeks after werking in the god awful concession stand, i got in cool with the manager and she moved up to projectionist. quite possibly the best job in the world for a lazy fuck like myself. i would werk 12 hours a day and about 2 to 3 of those hours were actually werk, because i wouldnt have to do anything while the movies were running. so suffice it to say, i had a lot of free time on my hands. the second summer that i werked there, we had no manager. .just two ass. managers that were younger than i was. that summer i basically lived up there. i worked 60 hours a week and the whole time was spent up on the roof smoking fat ass joints, about 6 of them everyday. when we would come down from the top, we sat in the office and played playstation all fucking day long. but that ended at the end of the summer, but then it got even better. i was promoted to Chief of Staff, so i had responsibility with lots of money. we had a Regional Supervisor that was corrupt as fuck, and me and him would be in the box office all day everyday running scams...everyday we would take home two to three hundred dollars cash in our pockets. i was on top of the world. man i miss that place.

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by big bruno

i worked at a movie theater for four years. i got in cool with the manager and she moved up to projectionist. quite possibly the best job in the world for a lazy fuck like myself. i would werk 12 hours a day and about 2 to 3 of those hours were actually werk, because i wouldnt have to do anything while the movies were running. so suffice it to say, i had a lot of free time on my hands.

:lol:

This is me now.

Archived