stencils...

dwek

hello everyone who reads this

i just got into stencils, and i like em. if you have some copys of your stencils or anything like it put em on. its dead easy, find a interesting photo, chuck it in work, go into the properties of the picture and switch it to black and white, print it out, and cut out all the white bits. seeing as i dont have a scanner or digital camera i cant post in a photo of what it looks like on walls

anyway...enjoy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dwek

...... its dead easy, find a interesting photo, chuck it in work, go into the properties of the picture and switch it to black and white, print it out, and cut out all the white bits. seeing as i dont have a scanner or digital camera i cant post in a photo of what it looks like on walls....

NO FUCKIN WAY

//---waste of a thread---

Originally posted by dwek

hello everyone who reads this

i just got into stencils, and i like em. if you have some copys of your stencils or anything like it put em on. its dead easy, find a interesting photo, chuck it in work, go into the properties of the picture and switch it to black and white, print it out, and cut out all the white bits. seeing as i dont have a scanner or digital camera i cant post in a photo of what it looks like on walls

anyway...enjoy

or just use a big gift wrap box and draw the stencil and cut it out

Archived