stencil...

GaspOne

Only my 3rd go,

tell me what you think

it may come up with links, I can never do that shit right...

http://imageevent.com/gasper/stencils?p=0&w=3&z=2'>

http://imageevent.com/gasper/stencils?p=1&w=3&z=2'>

http://imageevent.com/gasper/stencils?p=2&w=3&z=2'>

heres the link to the gallery incase they dont work..

http://imageevent.com/gasper/stencils?n=0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha.. that a pretty good one.... it's pretty simple.. what are you cutting it out of? i've been working on some portraits myself... but it's gonna take about 80 years to do em because i'm trying to do them in multiple layers.. if you've ever seen the stencil work of logan hicks you might get an idea of what i'm trying to get... my progress is pretty damn good so far.. i need to work out some of the final layers... mostly the blacks and finer lines... they're a pain in the ass sometimes....

thanx for the feed back....

FROSTY, the dude on it was ment to look scary :(, cus hes wanted for acts of vandalism lol... wouldnt want to be putting no pussy boy's face on it now would I :crazy:

Sevs210 i'll just tell you how I made it on here... all I did was get a large piece of thin carboard, sketched out my idea, kept it fairly simple and used a sharp razor blade to cut it out,then when it was ready got some strong tape put it on place in the walls I wanted to hit then used a fatcap to quickly paint over it and its up in about 5 seconds, overall that probally took me about 3 hours...

EwokEoNe, that stencils madd to big to fit in my scanner and I have no films any more to take photos...

cornelius, that logan hicks stuff is dope.. If you pull it off it should be nice...

oh shit... i just noticed..... you're in england? you should know about BANKSY then... he's all over england.. but i don't know if you're a big stencil nerd though.. so you might not... just wondering.. if you had any pictures of his stuff i'd be willing to trade for pictures or even some of my older stencils i've retired..

Originally posted by cornelius

oh shit... i just noticed..... you're in england? you should know about BANKSY then... he's all over england.. but i don't know if you're a big stencil nerd though.. so you might not... just wondering.. if you had any pictures of his stuff i'd be willing to trade for pictures or even some of my older stencils i've retired..

yea I know bout bansky, very original steez and dope too... unfortunalty I have never seen any of his work close up tho, hes does most his work in Bristol and London I think and im not very close to them places, so I dont have pictures of his work but theres alot of stuff on the web... do a search on here, you might have seen it but there was a big thread made with alot of his stuff in fairly recently... if you didnt catch it dig it up they will be stuff in there you havent seen....

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

am i the only one that has my print window pop up every time i click one of his links?

no

there's a lot of dope banksy work in manhattan...the stencil is okay...i like when stencils are a bit more clever though..good work on the lettering though.

mmm stencils.... i've been working on one for about 8 hours now... it's going to be 12 different layers... it's a heart with wings.... so most of the layers are small pieces... but it's all good.. i'm gonna hand paint the outlines though.. it's gonna look nice.. GASP, you should send me a message on AIM if you can... my screen name is cornelius cobbs ...

Archived