Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stencil...

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by GaspOne, Jul 9, 2002.

1. GaspOne

GaspOne Banned

Only my 3rd go,

tell me what you think

it may come up with links, I can never do that shit right...

http://imageevent.com/gasper/stencils?p=0&w=3&z=2'>

[img]http://imageevent.com/gasper/stencils?p=1&w=3&z=2'>

[img]http://imageevent.com/gasper/stencils?p=2&w=3&z=2'>

heres the link to the gallery incase they dont work..

[url=http://imageevent.com/gasper/stencils?n=0]http://imageevent.com/gasper/stencils?n=0[/url]

2. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

yah there all just excelent.

that dudes fukin old and hideous though??
    you could put anyone on your stencil and you put old man rivers on.
    fuk put all bundy or someone kool!

3. Sevs210

Sevs210 Guest

4. EwokEoNe

EwokEoNe New Jack

thats a good looking stencil.
    how about adding a pic of the actual stencil?

5. kode

kode Junior Member

6. Ser3adc

Ser3adc Guest

i'm feelin that alot!...i'm lovin stencils rite now:D

7. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

well i think you should make the old guys face more simple, like a tag...make it quik....i really like the idea...good thoughts applied...

cherio

8. ~DeNtOnE~

~DeNtOnE~ Senior Member

nice!

like it? but needs a diff center pic.. sumthing people will remeber likei dont know? but i still like.. ones~

9. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

am i the only one that has my print window pop up every time i click one of his links?

10. cornelius

cornelius Member

haha.. that a pretty good one.... it's pretty simple.. what are you cutting it out of? i've been working on some portraits myself... but it's gonna take about 80 years to do em because i'm trying to do them in multiple layers.. if you've ever seen the stencil work of logan hicks you might get an idea of what i'm trying to get... my progress is pretty damn good so far.. i need to work out some of the final layers... mostly the blacks and finer lines... they're a pain in the ass sometimes....

11. GaspOne

GaspOne Banned

thanx for the feed back....

FROSTY, the dude on it was ment to look scary :(, cus hes wanted for acts of vandalism lol... wouldnt want to be putting no pussy boy's face on it now would I :crazy:

Sevs210 i'll just tell you how I made it on here... all I did was get a large piece of thin carboard, sketched out my idea, kept it fairly simple and used a sharp razor blade to cut it out,then when it was ready got some strong tape put it on place in the walls I wanted to hit then used a fatcap to quickly paint over it and its up in about 5 seconds, overall that probally took me about 3 hours...

EwokEoNe, that stencils madd to big to fit in my scanner and I have no films any more to take photos...

cornelius, that logan hicks stuff is dope.. If you pull it off it should be nice...

12. cornelius

cornelius Member

oh shit... i just noticed..... you're in england? you should know about BANKSY then... he's all over england.. but i don't know if you're a big stencil nerd though.. so you might not... just wondering.. if you had any pictures of his stuff i'd be willing to trade for pictures or even some of my older stencils i've retired..

13. GaspOne

GaspOne Banned

yea I know bout bansky, very original steez and dope too... unfortunalty I have never seen any of his work close up tho, hes does most his work in Bristol and London I think and im not very close to them places, so I dont have pictures of his work but theres alot of stuff on the web... do a search on here, you might have seen it but there was a big thread made with alot of his stuff in fairly recently... if you didnt catch it dig it up they will be stuff in there you havent seen....

14. cornelius

cornelius Member

thanks for the info man.. i'm gonna be in england sometime around april... hopefully i can catch some of his work up close..

15. ToYs

ToYs Guest

no