Steet Justice!!!!

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The real Mags are fuckin great. but without Paris and Macky, its not them, and fuckin a' Harley is so god damn annoying now. I remeber him being practically sXe and claiming how weed will destroy your life and shit, now what do i see him with in his mouth, a HUGE fuckin joint. I dont know John Joseph is still an alright guy, but like i said before they WERE at the peek of the scene, now...

Personally, Dont Tread On Me and Show You No Mercy are my favs.

When that snare drum hits on Show You No Mercy, wall of death motherfuckers, hold your own or get the fuck outta the way.

http://www.cro-mags.com/images/Copy_2_of_age3x5.jpg'>

Good Cro-Mags

http://ubl.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/dre900/e952/e952328eyik.jpg'>

Bad Cro-Mags

Fuck I forgot about this.Nice to see some others share my taste in core.

Show you know mercy is the greatest song........I left to try and score the last time the mags came thru.......I didn't get any and was pissed I missed them.

any of you fellas heard terror yet??I haven't I'm looking for some one with it on their pc cause I can't swing for a 7

Oh Yes...

i've got the cro mags 10" demo. it's got most of the songs that are on the age of quarrel, yet they sound 10x as raw. i won't even listen to Age of Quarrel anymore. fucking amazing. they were so influenced by Bad Brains, the last song on it is a dub reggae song. this record is probobly my very most prized piece of vinyl in my whole collection (and i have a big collection)

i don't care for anything they did after the age of quarrel. all that half assed metal wasn't so good.

remember that eighties movie ( i think it was The Beat) where they play Hard Times, but in the movie they have a different name?

Also, i have the We Gotta Know MTV video somewhere on VHS...

Archived