stealing things from a resturaunt part 2

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Santa Fe Grill...don't know if you have it in the US. It's like Chili's, tex mex stuff. I used to work there, and all my friends still do. I/we steal/stole dishes, glasses, full bottles of tequila, promotional shit, money, a full vat of hot sauce (i don't know why), etc, etc.

Man, that place is such a hole. They really don't give a fuck...

Originally posted by tue skinny:

hey if you were smart enough the first thing you would do is ask the people at applebees if they found your wallet then start stealing things

STUPID GUY! you tihnk im serious. i did call..they didnt have it there. if you knew anytihng about me, it appears my motives make no sence when in fact they do. blah? yes! BLAH!

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Guest KARD like WOE

all i know is that when i was younger like 13 we used to go to some chinese place we called chinker and steal thier little tea cups. man i hated that place they saw us comin and took the table cloth off and sat us there fuck the bullshit right?

I stole a bottle of pretty good red wine from a high-dollar italian restaurant once. I thought I was slick until my friend told me the wine was complimentary with the bread.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

STUPID GUY! you tihnk im serious. i did call..they didnt have it there. if you knew anytihng about me, it appears my motives make no sence when in fact they do. blah? yes! BLAH!

hey sorry you just leave out alot of things like calling them how are we suppose to know .huh.

Originally posted by dirtysicks:

Dumb fucks...take the tips...

I did that shit one time at Perkins. I was broke as fuck and everyone was eating but me so I went to the bathroom and on the way back nabbed two tables tips. One of the best grilled cheese and fries I ever had. I was sooo hungry. Prude don't hate cause you know how it goes. I already know I'm a dick.

Originally posted by tue skinny:

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

hey sorry you just leave out alot of things like calling them how are we suppose to know .huh.

learn to take internet message boards less seriously....or at least me for that matter...unless i say otherwise. opfdofisofisdf!!

here is and alligator serving food to you..

http://www.wfu.edu/users/brecxr4/cool1.gif'>

yay

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Archived