Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stealing things from a resturaunt part 2

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tue skinny, Sep 1, 2001.

1. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

what resturant do you still it from and what do you steal...

2. KidGoneBad

KidGoneBad Junior Member

The Santa Fe Grill...don't know if you have it in the US. It's like Chili's, tex mex stuff. I used to work there, and all my friends still do. I/we steal/stole dishes, glasses, full bottles of tequila, promotional shit, money, a full vat of hot sauce (i don't know why), etc, etc.

Man, that place is such a hole. They really don't give a fuck...

3. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

my young sister steals forks and spoons from resturaunts she is weird

4. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

my roomate in college this summer stole EVERYTHING imaginable from the dining hall...keeping it well aware in his mind he would get thrown out...dishes, utensils, salt and pepper shakers, tryas, glasses...everything

5. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Klepto's. Ha! I'm laughing just imagining a whole vat of hot sauce just chillin' in someones fridge out in the garage.Ha!

------------------
    "The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."
    Confucius , Analects

[​IMG]

6. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.punkassgear.com/gothcon/pics/pics.by.kristoff/seraphim05.jpg'>
    applebees, just cuz i lost my wallet there and i want vengence.

7. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

hey if you were smart enough the first thing you would do is ask the people at applebees if they found your wallet then start stealing things

8. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

Dumb fucks...take the tips...

------------------
    I sort glass, thats my job.......

9. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

i usually steal the waiters pens when they are nice. and i usually those cool lil knapkin holders.. some times silverware if i plan on stabbing someone later that night.

10. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i had a few bottles of hot sauce from qdoba.. plates from the bread co.
    madd condiments, cups, silverware, tp, from school... my lil bro stole a bottle of steak sauce to sip on for the car ride home

11. Natty Boh

Natty Boh New Jack

when i was younger and had alot more time on my hands we would do that shit. we stole everything you could steal from a restaurant and my friend had a tray from every fast food place in town on his wall. yeah, we had alot of free time.

12. Lush

Lush Member

I steal the cool napkin things from Tim Hortons, and utensils off airplanes. That's about it though.

------------------
    you are beautiful, just not on the inside

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

STUPID GUY! you tihnk im serious. i did call..they didnt have it there. if you knew anytihng about me, it appears my motives make no sence when in fact they do. blah? yes! BLAH!

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

14. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Word to stealing Trays! I have the following: McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, White Castle, Wendy's, and some from the Saint Joe's Meal Hall.

I have a shit load of knives from various diners all over south jersey, I labeled them.

------------------
    SLAP BRACLETS FOR THE 2K1!

15. Ammo

Ammo Senior Member

lol you guys are funny. all i do is get water cups at mcdonalds and fill them up with soda.. does that count? ive never really thought of stealing from resturants