steak and potatos appreciation thread

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

got-damn

just finished me a big ass T-bone, baked potato with cheese and some corn.

all this needed was a tasty amber ale to help wash it down.

had a NY strip yesterday too.

I <3 STEAK

someone make a bumper-sticker and i'll buy it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know for a fact that New York City is a great place for food like pizza and calzones and a whole lot of other foods.

But my friend said that he was in a Crown Plaza hotel in Queens and ordered a striploin - and it was weird as hell. He said that the meat had an absolutely artificial texture to it, like it was some sort of marbly meat that was moulded into the shape of a striploin.

I can't really explain it right now, but the way he explained it to me, I sort of understood. He said he was interrogating the waiter, but the waiter had no answers. My buddy swears it wasn't a real steak.

I'll buy a rib-eye when I get the steak and potatoes jones.

Saute some mushrooms with butter and Worcestershire sauce to make that shit proper. A good thing to eat with steak is fresh green beans pan fried with teriyaki sauce, butter, brown sugar, and some of those red pepper packets you get from pizza hut. I'll feel set for the rest of the day after eating a steak and drinking a beer or two.

Normally I'd need to eat a steak after reading/writing this but I’m sick and all I've been eating is toast, tea, and oranges, because my appetite is almost zero.

• 4 weeks later...