STDs what have you had?(have)

Guest Top Taco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thaught I got the clap once...Me and the girl had been going at it and I stopped and thaught..wait, she's not on the pill so I did the the responsible thing and pooped on a hat...the next morning I go to pee and I curl into a little ball on the floor and start crying. Worst pain of my life. It turns out I am allergic to spermacide.

<~~yeast infection and my dick is still all fucked up..I fooled around with a few prostitutes in my name but always wore the jimmyhat...............Yeah smok that crack about HIV was just plain childish...grow the fuck up!---Damn I'm scared silly about gettin' tested for that---my history hasn't been too good.

going to get tested is the scariest thing I have ever done...it was one of those places where they give you a serial number and you can call in..I had to have a friend do it for me. I was shaking like a fucking crack head during that phone call..it was horrible.

I don't know how many of you have gotten tested for non-lethal STD's but that ain't fun. Yeast infections sometimes have the same effects as a STD. So I went to go get checked. The doctor stick a freaking q-tip in my PeeHole. OOOOUUUUUUUCH! Then everything came back negative but that shit hurt like a mutha.

Archived