STDEEEEEEZ

snk509

i was young, horney and drunk busted a fat nut up in this hoe and caught the clap. the cheese discharge from my pecker was lovely the doc hooked me up with some penicillan. i got tested for everything else that shits scary waiting for results.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha-ha...the only reason that q-tip swab thing is still around is because the docs and nurses are trying to make it as painful as possible...so next time you wrap that shit.

I've said it before and I'll say i again...everything that can be tested with the swab...can also be tested by peeing in a cup.

snk509: "i was young, horney and drunk busted a fat nut up in this hoe and caught the clap. the cheese discharge from my pecker was lovely the doc hooked me up with some penicillan. i got tested for everything else that shits scary waiting for results."

I :lol: at u

Originally posted by effyoo

you do both.

do they need to do both ? or can you just do one ?

oneeightyone, go get that shit checked brother

Originally posted by snk509

i was young, horney and drunk busted a fat nut up in this hoe and caught the clap. the cheese discharge from my pecker was lovely the doc hooked me up with some penicillan. i got tested for everything else that shits scary waiting for results.

just be glad you didn't get the slut knocked up... quit whining moron...

You should try masturbation. Or get a dog.

I only say this because it's obvious that there is no girlfriend involved. I also agree with the suggestion of CONDOM.

On the other hand some people always complain. Either it's evil phallic discharge, or horniness, or you got some fat prossie pregnant, or some shit.

Originally posted by oneeightyone

The other day im taking a shit and i look down at my member, and there's this white foamy shit there, i thought is was nut, maybe from thinking about a girl or something, then it happened again, and then my member started hurting,......i just drink a lot now to forget about it.

fuck

Guest BROWNer

my bro has herpes and he hates it like you

wouldn't believe. this guy talks up EVERY chick and his whole adult

life was getting down with women, then one day he went to the

doctor and cried his face off. now the party is on perma recess.

so now he talks up EVERY chick and gets nothin' but a tortured

look on his face when fine girls tell him they like it in the ass.

Yeah I know I need to get checked, my shorty caught crabs and I shaved my shit and had nothing. She caught some other shit like little bumps down there and I had nothing. Weird but I haven’t got checked but after she got cleared up and checked again she was all clear. Sounds like shorty got burned but I didn’t unless I burned her or im a carrier

Archived