STD tests you need one

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

i havent been to the doctor since that time i was dying in arizona. so today i met my own personal doctor. i went in for flu symptoms, that and the fact that i woke up late for work and decided not to go.

anyways..she looked pretty hot and she asked all about the flu i had.

i thought on asking her about std testing and if i could get that done. i kinda just wanted a blood test, but she told me to take my pants off and that she was going to swab me. i was kind of embarrassed since this is my first time meeting her and the first thing between us would be my dick..that and the flu;)

so she felt around, touched my balls and then she was preparing the swab...i looked away to feel one of the most God aweful pains i had ever felt in my life. i cried out and luaghed at the same time..i couldnt believe it. the pain was just too unreal. she was saying sorry and i was just rubbing my dick in front of her.

i got a shot in the ass and blood taken from my arm. it was a good thing to wake up to.

i look foward to my results and i think i'll do it again in another 6 months. that pain was just too unreal.

i had to share..you guys should go for it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i got checked out awhile back, everythings good to go and im aids free...

and that swab thing in your "dick hole" test didnt hurt that bad you pansy...

it stung sure, but i was more worried about it going in than how bad it actually felt...

teaser/aids free and disease free in 2004 :smiles:

i go every 6months, almost religiously.

and occasionally in between if i've banged some dodgy broad while on the road.

i've actually quite got used to the feeling of a qtip bring rammed up my cock ... as weird as that sounds.

the first time i went and got checked (when i was around 16) i got stuck with this big fat old hairy bitch. type of grandma that looks like she's never got a longdicking in her life ... she shoved it so far up and twisted it so badly, it hurt for me to piss for the next 2days.

never went back to that clinic

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

i seen on the news ticker on msnbc that there is something even condoms cant protect, its called the "human pampillona virus." "pampillona " i dont believe is the correct spelling but it was kinda crazy i thought bout sumthin even condoms cant protect.

Uh... AIDS is smaller than the pores of a condom guy....

yeah. i need to do this.

its been almost a year since my last test.

since the last test, ive slept with one guy

kind of regularly (with and without a loveglove),

and (one) one night stand with a condom.

i dont know how many ladies the boy has

slept with in the past year, but if its somebody

he's only fucking a few times or having a one

nighter with i think he wraps his shit up fo sho.

at least he did when we were on that steez. no

babies for him!

Guest spectr

hey stds are good for you, and girls think they are sexy and you can trade them with your friends. i mean seriously who doesnt want to give thier girl something like the ass clap.

Originally posted by rental

yeah. i need to do this.

its been almost a year since my last test.

since the last test, ive slept with one guy

kind of regularly (with and without a loveglove),

and (one) one night stand with a condom.

i dont know how many ladies the boy has

slept with in the past year, but if its somebody

he's only fucking a few times or having a one

nighter with i think he wraps his shit up fo sho.

at least he did when we were on that steez. no

babies for him!

i didn't know you were a chicky babe

Guest KING BLING

Its fairly easy, what do you need to know?

GW, crabs, basically any STD not dealing with the immeadiate transmision of fluids still apply...

haha i had this shit done a few times im a paranoid fuck i hate how they make u wait for a while for the results.....as soon as i get the aids test i prepare for the worst and how im gonna deal with it it fucking sucks i wish this were like it was in the 60's

Archived