Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

STD tests you need one

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by willy.wonka, Mar 14, 2004.

1. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i havent been to the doctor since that time i was dying in arizona. so today i met my own personal doctor. i went in for flu symptoms, that and the fact that i woke up late for work and decided not to go.

anyways..she looked pretty hot and she asked all about the flu i had.
    i thought on asking her about std testing and if i could get that done. i kinda just wanted a blood test, but she told me to take my pants off and that she was going to swab me. i was kind of embarrassed since this is my first time meeting her and the first thing between us would be my dick..that and the flu;)

so she felt around, touched my balls and then she was preparing the swab...i looked away to feel one of the most God aweful pains i had ever felt in my life. i cried out and luaghed at the same time..i couldnt believe it. the pain was just too unreal. she was saying sorry and i was just rubbing my dick in front of her.
    i got a shot in the ass and blood taken from my arm. it was a good thing to wake up to.

i look foward to my results and i think i'll do it again in another 6 months. that pain was just too unreal.

i had to share..you guys should go for it

2. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

i got checked out awhile back, everythings good to go and im aids free...

and that swab thing in your "dick hole" test didnt hurt that bad you pansy...

it stung sure, but i was more worried about it going in than how bad it actually felt...

teaser/aids free and disease free in 2004 :smiles:

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

maybe if i watched her it wouldnt have hurt that bad

4. When

When 12oz Loyalist

i wouldnt even want to see the evil smirk on her face

5. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

6. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

i seen on the news ticker on msnbc that there is something even condoms cant protect, its called the "human pampillona virus." "pampillona " i dont believe is the correct spelling but it was kinda crazy i thought bout sumthin even condoms cant protect.

7. synaps

synaps Senior Member

i go every 6months, almost religiously.
    and occasionally in between if i've banged some dodgy broad while on the road.

i've actually quite got used to the feeling of a qtip bring rammed up my cock ... as weird as that sounds.

the first time i went and got checked (when i was around 16) i got stuck with this big fat old hairy bitch. type of grandma that looks like she's never got a longdicking in her life ... she shoved it so far up and twisted it so badly, it hurt for me to piss for the next 2days.

never went back to that clinic

8. villain

villain Veteran Member

Uh... AIDS is smaller than the pores of a condom guy....

9. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

if you only ever have sex with virgins then problem solved

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i have to get an std test soon. noone told me about hot pokers up the dickhole though. i'm skurred

11. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah. i need to do this.

its been almost a year since my last test.
    since the last test, ive slept with one guy
    kind of regularly (with and without a loveglove),
    and (one) one night stand with a condom.
    i dont know how many ladies the boy has
    slept with in the past year, but if its somebody
    he's only fucking a few times or having a one
    nighter with i think he wraps his shit up fo sho.
    at least he did when we were on that steez. no
    babies for him!

12. spectr

spectr Guest

hey stds are good for you, and girls think they are sexy and you can trade them with your friends. i mean seriously who doesnt want to give thier girl something like the ass clap.

13. krie

krie Guest

isnt there any other way around a swab getting jammed down there ? i rekin that shit would hurt.

14. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

i didn't know you were a chicky babe

15. NOTTS1

NOTTS1 Senior Member

your lucky its a swab now days, way back wen it was like an umbrella wat they rammed down there then they opened it up inside ya and pullled it out imagine that:cry2: so next time wen u get one done think about that.....