Staying at home on the weekends is getting more and more appealing...

LadyKrink

I don’t know but usually I kick it at home for most of the week, and when the weekend comes around I jump up and get ready to party. Last weekend I chilled at home for the most part, and actually enjoyed all the time I had to just chill and get my sleep on. This weekend I slept at home on Friday and went to see "White Oleander" with my mom on Saturday, then decided to go out and get fucked up. I really didn’t even want to go out but I had sat at home for the past couple weekends and was starting to feel like a loser. So I come up on 20 bux and drive to some stupid club type shit in Los Angeles, to see if there is any drum and bass poppin off in the basement. I couldn’t get a hold of the friends I was planning on meeting there so I waited outside in the parking lot with some other homie I saw. One of his homies ends up giving us a brownie that tasted so much like marijuana I could barley eat it, and then I blaze a fatty j with some other stoner fucks. I end up going inside to find that there wasn’t shit poppin off really and since I had never eaten a "bud brownie" before after no time at all I was really fucked up. I ended up finding the homies I was supposed to meet there and they were all way fucked up on some different drugs and they wanted me to go buy beer. So even though I shouldn’t be driving my car with a restricted license and all I still drove and last night it was even worse since I was fuckin stoned out of my mind. Anyway I drive the homies to some liquor store in the fashion district of LA with all these fuckin crack heads and then went back to the parking lot to drink. By the end of the night I was so fucked up and mad that I wasted my money on stupid shit that I just drove home all faded and paranoid that I was going to get pulled over and get a D.U.I and went to sleep for 16 hours. I wish I just never left my house and kicked it at home all weekend. I think that is what I am going to do from now on unless something really dope is poppin off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by kristy

bux poppin off homie homies fatty j poppin off homies homies fuckin crack heads drove home all faded poppin off.

that is what i got from your post.

you must be really hardcore, huh? i mean, all that poppin' off with the homies and stuff... wow.

I don’t know but usually I kick it at home for most of the week, and when the weekend comes around I jump up and get ready to party. Last weekend I chilled at home for the most part, and actually enjoyed all the time I had to just chill and get my sleep on. This weekend I slept at home on Friday and went to see "White Oleander" with my mom on Saturday, then decided to go out and get fucked up. I really didn’t even want to go out but I had sat at home for the past couple weekends and was starting to feel like a loser. So I come up on 20 bux and drive to some stupid club type shit in Los Angeles, to see if there is any drum and bass poppin off in the basement. I couldn’t get a hold of the friends I was planning on meeting there so I waited outside in the parking lot with some other homie I saw. One of his homies ends up giving us a brownie that tasted so much like marijuana I could barley eat it, and then I blaze a fatty j with some other stoner fucks. I end up going inside to find that there wasn’t shit poppin off really and since I had never eaten a "bud brownie" before after no time at all I was really fucked up. I ended up finding the homies I was supposed to meet there and they were all way fucked up on some different drugs and they wanted me to go buy beer. So even though I shouldn’t be driving my car with a restricted license and all I still drove and last night it was even worse since I was fuckin stoned out of my mind. Anyway I drive the homies to some liquor store in the fashion district of LA with all these fuckin crack heads and then went back to the parking lot to drink. By the end of the night I was so fucked up and mad that I wasted my money on stupid shit that I just drove home all faded and paranoid that I was going to get pulled over and get a D.U.I and went to sleep for 16 hours. I wish I just never left my house and kicked it at home all weekend. I think that is what I am going to do from now on unless something really dope is poppin off.

i had fun, but i was stoned before i got there. 2 chronic blunts in the car had me twisted. you shoulda stayed home i guess. i dont know what to tell you....

Guest dephyone

ill hop over and throw my dick in you.

word, staying home is cool. as long as you don't just chill by yourself.

grab a bite to eat and chill out playing PS2 or watching some DVD's with the old lady.

plus i don't have to worry about getting killed or getting into trouble, which is a plus in my book.

woah i actually wasnt home much this weekend..... i usually am mostly. it's just i live in this shithole city/town and theres nothin to do. we end up drivin around trying to find something to do. then we just end up doing what we started from- nothing.. drugs are lizzame. most of the time at least.

kristy

i thought you quit?

tisk tisk tisk.

yea staying home aint too cool, i work too much so i like to get out as much as possible.

i dont know if you work or not, im assuming not

get a job. it will make you more appeciative of the weekends

Guest willy.wonka

i went to a party where 2 chrome mag 45's were the nights theme..it was funny, some girl called it the fast and the furious party cause of all the racers as we bragged about our gremlins and pintos..

it was pretty good..at first i saw some guys fighting over a "slammed door" to some racer..that was boring..then there was this girl slappin the shit out of her boyfriend..for what reasons i do not know..that was funny..

party led on and then some really big fight started the cool people stayed at the party..until we saw this guy go into his car and pull out 2 chrome 45 magnums and started bustin..

then i believe it was time to go..flirt with girls and being hated by the brothas..

but fuck going out to clubs..its ok

but i try to stick to the beach and cruz with the homies..tryin to stop smokin buds and cigarettes..funny, im havin a easier time quiting buds faster than cigarettes

buck buck buck

Re: kristy

Originally posted by WhenOne

i thought you quit?

tisk tisk tisk.

yea staying home aint too cool, i work too much so i like to get out as much as possible.

i dont know if you work or not, im assuming not

get a job. it will make you more appeciative of the weekends

I quit the hard drugs or really anything but weed and alcohol.

You are right, I do not work. I worked as a hostess at Red Robin for a while and before that I worked at Subway, but when I had to go to my drug program 3 hours a day on top of school I couldn’t work anymore. I know I should get a job, since I got kicked out of my drug program but I am turning 18 December 29th and there are so many jobs that I can get when I'm 18 that are sooo much better than the jobs I can get right now, that I think I am going to wait.

Originally posted by el barto

staying home with my old lady would be choice, but she not really my lady or iono whats goign on there , so im just really into being depressed, it totally kicks ass and i feel liek a real emo kid. yay!

i take it back, i just chilled at home with the lady tonight and everythign was perfect. i thought everythign was lost but now im happy again.

YAY!!!!!!!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Wednesday: Got wasted and ended up smearing peanut butter all over the place.

Thursday: Got wasted and woke up next to a large black woman in my bed.

Friday: Stayed in, for Christ's sake. Played Turok 2.

Saturday: Got EXTREMELY wasted, ended up lighting my farts on fire on some dude's couch, my roomate had to physically drag me out of the car so I could get to bed.

Staying in with a big glass of chocolate milk, a comfy lounge chair, and a good book is fucking awesome. I should do it more often. Beer,

El Mamerro

lighting up you farts, eh?

i always thought that wasn't possible until i went to www.heavy.com [when it was free] and saw these women with farts lasting more than 6 seconds and a flame shooting straight out the wazzo.

dead end: florida is the breakbeat capital [or some shit]. drop by sometime...

I feel you...

It's a good thing, it means your growin up

My boy the other night, went home, walking into his living roomn and puked into his recliner because he thought it was a toilet

then his mom came into the room, so he got up and looked at her, turned around sat in his puke and fell asleep sitting in the chair.

yeah thats good times for me to talk about, but i left that shit behind me when i was 14

plus i noticed if you do go out, to a party or anything, and your sober and on point, the females will come to you, they dont want nobody with beer on their breath an shirt who acts a fool. well men maybe in your case but...

try it sometime

*edit

actually i just got done writin a letter to my boy Easus in jail bitchin him out for bein there. i havent seen him in years, an hes only got 9 months left, but if he comes out actin a fool, im either fuckin him up, or not havin nothin to do with him at all. if he goes back? then i dont know him

its fucked up, but i set myself back far enough doin childish things, im honestly glad for your wake up

i guess you just gotta see if it sticks

Archived