Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Staying at home on the weekends is getting more and more appealing...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by LadyKrink, Oct 28, 2002.

1. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

I don’t know but usually I kick it at home for most of the week, and when the weekend comes around I jump up and get ready to party. Last weekend I chilled at home for the most part, and actually enjoyed all the time I had to just chill and get my sleep on. This weekend I slept at home on Friday and went to see "White Oleander" with my mom on Saturday, then decided to go out and get fucked up. I really didn’t even want to go out but I had sat at home for the past couple weekends and was starting to feel like a loser. So I come up on 20 bux and drive to some stupid club type shit in Los Angeles, to see if there is any drum and bass poppin off in the basement. I couldn’t get a hold of the friends I was planning on meeting there so I waited outside in the parking lot with some other homie I saw. One of his homies ends up giving us a brownie that tasted so much like marijuana I could barley eat it, and then I blaze a fatty j with some other stoner fucks. I end up going inside to find that there wasn’t shit poppin off really and since I had never eaten a "bud brownie" before after no time at all I was really fucked up. I ended up finding the homies I was supposed to meet there and they were all way fucked up on some different drugs and they wanted me to go buy beer. So even though I shouldn’t be driving my car with a restricted license and all I still drove and last night it was even worse since I was fuckin stoned out of my mind. Anyway I drive the homies to some liquor store in the fashion district of LA with all these fuckin crack heads and then went back to the parking lot to drink. By the end of the night I was so fucked up and mad that I wasted my money on stupid shit that I just drove home all faded and paranoid that I was going to get pulled over and get a D.U.I and went to sleep for 16 hours. I wish I just never left my house and kicked it at home all weekend. I think that is what I am going to do from now on unless something really dope is poppin off.

2. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

there is no such thing as a weekend for me...I work 7 days a week...the weekend to me is just the time when my friends want me to go hang out and I don't feel like doing anyhting other than sleeping

3. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

that is what i got from your post.
    you must be really hardcore, huh? i mean, all that poppin' off with the homies and stuff... wow.

4. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

take it as you want HOMIE but you are mistaken.

there was nothing POPPIN OFF
    the crack heads weren't friends of mine

5. loudhardfast

loudhardfast Member

i had fun, but i was stoned before i got there. 2 chronic blunts in the car had me twisted. you shoulda stayed home i guess. i dont know what to tell you....

6. dephyone

dephyone Guest

ill hop over and throw my dick in you.

7. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

you could have seperated that into another paragraph. :eek:

8. evokester

evokester Junior Member

drum and bass ? people still listen to that shit?

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

word, staying home is cool. as long as you don't just chill by yourself.

grab a bite to eat and chill out playing PS2 or watching some DVD's with the old lady.

plus i don't have to worry about getting killed or getting into trouble, which is a plus in my book.

10. el barto

el barto Elite Member

staying home with my old lady would be choice, but she not really my lady or iono whats goign on there , so im just really into being depressed, it totally kicks ass and i feel liek a real emo kid. yay!

11. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

woah i actually wasnt home much this weekend..... i usually am mostly. it's just i live in this shithole city/town and theres nothin to do. we end up drivin around trying to find something to do. then we just end up doing what we started from- nothing.. drugs are lizzame. most of the time at least.

12. el barto

el barto Elite Member

deliss give me your sn , now damnit.!!!

13. el barto

el barto Elite Member

or ummm, dont....uhh ok..................:tear:

14. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

el bartoooh

its.. azinchicki

15. platapie

platapie Guest