STAY VEGAN!

toyeattoywar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ahahahahaha. good stuff.

this thread in general...and i guess most people like you mams remind me of the this picture i saw once. it was 10 ants attacking a catapiller. its sad though because not all vegans can take the pressure and never get to evolve into that butterfly. i always wonder why people are so insecure with themselves that they have to project their shit onto those they see as weaker. although its a known fact that vegans have a harder time taking shit from people at certain points, esp. while being attacked or manipulated; it just makes them able to take more shit from people like you. im sorry mams, im still proud to be a vegan and that will never change. just out of curiosity, if nace (rip) was standing in front of you would you say these things to him or would you be too busy picking up you lower jaw from the ground. ive met vegans that are so much more hardcore than you could ever conceive of mister, not that that matters. i hope whatever issues you have with yourself you are able to work out.

Guest beardo

its probably safe to say that no one has a problem with the choice to live your life as a vegan, but everyone has a problem with people who endlessly spout off holier than thou bullshit. it just so happens that 8 out of 10 vegans fall into that holier than thou bullshit spewing category.

Originally posted by toyeattoywar

just out of curiosity, if nace (rip) was standing in front of you would you say these things to him or would you be too busy picking up you lower jaw from the ground.

i wish you were kidding, but i doubt you are.

Who the fuck are you faggots to rip on a guy or girl for not eating the same things you eat?SOUNDS SO STUPID..........And saying that shit about nace was lame too, it doesn't matter who you are or what your diet consists of means nothing!

I don't eat meat and you would never know.I'm fat, I wouldn't jump up and down and scream LOOOOOOKKKKK AT ME I'M VEEEGGGGGG!and I would put you on your back for running your mouth about WHAT I DO WITH MMMMYYY LIFE...go live your own.

Originally posted by beardo

its probably safe to say that no one has a problem with the choice to live your life as a vegan, but everyone has a problem with people who endlessly spout off holier than thou bullshit. it just so happens that 8 out of 10 vegans fall into that holier than thou bullshit spewing category.

You are correct Sir!!http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/pg2/2002/0613/photo/tonightshow_i.jpg'>

this happened to me in the vegan supermarket

Mommy's Big Butt

My husband used to tell our two-year old child that mommy had “a really big butt.” I guess he thought it was okay to say so he started telling me that. I would get on to him, but he still would say it.

One day we were at the mall waiting in line to check out. The woman in front of us was very gifted in the rear-end area. My son obviously noticed and turned to me, and said, "Mommy, That woman has a really big ass like yours" while tapping the lady on the leg. My face turned red and so did the woman's. I apologized profusely.

Submitted by Theresa

Archived