STAY OFF THE STREETS!!!

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i really didn't mean anything by it, i just assumed you were young because i got my license on my 14th birthday. i like your car, and again i didn't mean anything by my comments, i just don't know shit about you besides the McDonalds salad incadent and you type in caps lock...an arcel, go fuck yourself, you fucking dirtbag.

:heartbeat:

DE

TO

^^ Yeah thats what I was thinking.

Do you need a permit if you get your shit when your 18?

I was just going to say fuck it and wait until then cus theres no sense in getting it a few months before via a permit when I can't even pick up my 300c until I turn 18.

Sucks seeing everyone else you know getting licenses though. Fucking police.

And fuck people who change into niggers once they get a license.

yo turbo that cars wicked man for a first car :spin: looks sweet to me, to top it off all you need is some of them fat rims and you will be pimping...

over here in england its shit to take your test, it cost to much and insurance and everything else is stupid amounts if your young, rip off england ...fair play though for passing!

yeh man, i totally agree with notts1.

i failed 1st time aged 18 and i simply cannot afford to re do it. over here, its roughly £20 a lesson (1hr) and instructors have said to me they wont let me take my test till youve had over 20 hours of lessons. then, the test costs £60 and it costs a further £21 to have your license upgraded from provisional? i mean, seriously ive lost count of how much this is. oh yeah, when you actually get to taking your test YOU have to fill the tank up (roughly £40). its shocking.

thank god for my feet / bike / public transport.

Originally posted by seeking@Nov 24 2004, 08:05 AM

deto, how exactly did you get a license at 14, when the entire rest of the country has to wait until they're 16, and cant even get a permit till they're 15?

i know they used to, but not sure if they still do, but you used to be able to get a liscense at a younger age if it was required for a job or for certain cases.

Originally posted by DETO@Nov 24 2004, 06:06 PM

i really didn't mean anything by it, i just assumed you were young because i got my license on my 14th birthday. i like your car, and again i didn't mean anything by my comments, i just don't know shit about you besides the McDonalds salad incadent and you type in caps lock...an arcel, go fuck yourself, you fucking dirtbag.

:heartbeat:

DE

TO

did you get your license in mexico or something?

over here you can get your learners permit at 16 (which means you can only drive with a fully licensed driver in the car) and can get your provisional license at 18 (which means you can drive by yourself).