statutory rape laws

Guest graffgoddess

Guest graffgoddess

why SHOULDNT there be a law against statutory rape?

i need help finding points for my paper...

would appreciate some perspectives.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

the only possible argument...

challenge the age of consent.

Just like liquor laws and marrige laws,

there no golden day that makes you an adult.

here's a case against the laws.

A boy and and girl are 3 months appart in age.

They've been dating since they were 16.

The boy turns 18 before the girl.

Do they have to refrain from all sexual contact untill

she also turns 18 and "becomes legally responsible"?

I agree that Children need special rights and protections under the law.

But there is no absolute right and wrong.

sometimes subjectivity is essential.

Originally posted by graffgoddess

i need help finding points for my paper...

would appreciate some perspectives.

i'm gonna be a fuckin jerk and say that, judging by your name here, i will not like you at all. just wanted to make you aware of this.

prejudgeforeverface

^ ahaha

oh shit... that an makros is the man...

now that thats outta the way how do i size down an image in photoshop an keep the quality, i finally made something i like but i save it and its fuckin huge, no one visits my photoshop thread anymore so im taking over yours

k thanks figured it out just before you typed that up... you know what the html background color for white is?

BGCOLOR="#000000"

the # for white--^

actually n/m i should look this shit up, im doin quite well

*edit*

hah i used common sense an figured nothing would be white, im a quick one, time to go watch training day, i grow weary of adobe photoshop

Originally posted by graffgoddess

If there's grass on the field, play ball!

The only arguments against statutory rape are issues about 'freedom' and they really don't fly... why are you asking this on a board where the average age is 14?

Guest willy.wonka

little 14 yr old chicks need dick too

i think if you were to take the 2 questions and put them together you could come up with something,,

why?

and

why not?

im in my 20's boy would i like to stick my mancock in some 12 yr old nice tight virgin pussy..with my face lookin like this=:mad: :heated:

I'm a little confused by the way your question is phrased. Are you asking for reasons SUPPORTING "age of consent" laws or reasons OPPOSING "age of consent" laws? Or is it just the concept of "statuatory" rape itself---like the idea that a normally legal behavior (i.e. consensual sex) could be outlawed under certain conditions (the age of one or both partners being younger than some arbitrary limit) by statute (that is, by law)?

I support age of consent laws. The way things are now, we have hundreds of thousands of pregnancies in young girls under age 16, but the impregnators of these girls are usually grown men in their '20s and even '30s. Sorry-ass predators sexually abusing children is what I think. Not that they ever get charged. They just go off to fuck another little girl. I would think that having a Dad at home would put a stop to this sort of stuff, but I'm sure the next post down will be making fun of Dads and saying that "Yeah, he just wants her for himself" or something like that. Too bad the world is so fucked up. I think I'd be sorely tempted to kill the shit out of anybody that sexually abused one of my kids. (sigh.) Then I'd go to jail, and there would be no Dad to protect them. My daughter told one guy who got pushy on a date, "Hey, if I tell my Dad you touched me, he will cut your ass into a million bite-sized pieces. You better keep your hands to yourself unless you want a bullet hole and a shallow grave somewhere." I just laughed. You tell 'em, honey. Then I bought her her own car.

Originally posted by KaBar

I'm a little confused by the way your question is phrased. Are you asking for reasons SUPPORTING "age of consent" laws or reasons OPPOSING "age of consent" laws? Or is it just the concept of "statuatory" rape itself---like the idea that a normally legal behavior (i.e. consensual sex) could be outlawed under certain conditions (the age of one or both partners being younger than some arbitrary limit) by statute (that is, by law)?

I support age of consent laws. The way things are now, we have hundreds of thousands of pregnancies in young girls under age 16, but the impregnators of these girls are usually grown men in their '20s and even '30s. Sorry-ass predators sexually abusing children is what I think. Not that they ever get charged. They just go off to fuck another little girl. I would think that having a Dad at home would put a stop to this sort of stuff, but I'm sure the next post down will be making fun of Dads and saying that "Yeah, he just wants her for himself" or something like that. Too bad the world is so fucked up. I think I'd be sorely tempted to kill the shit out of anybody that sexually abused one of my kids. (sigh.) Then I'd go to jail, and there would be no Dad to protect them. My daughter told one guy who got pushy on a date, "Hey, if I tell my Dad you touched me, he will cut your ass into a million bite-sized pieces. You better keep your hands to yourself unless you want a bullet hole and a shallow grave somewhere." I just laughed. You tell 'em, honey. Then I bought her her own car.

i find this funny

Guest unoprimero
Originally posted by REGULATOR

i just caught myself checking out that dark haired chick from lizzie mcguire.....shes like 15 or something haha, but im 16 so its okay

haha "cute"

Archived