Statistics on Graf Writers..

DEE38

So far i've come to the conclusion that GRAFF WRITERS:

-Have one of the highest suicide rates (or have the most suicidal thoughts)

-Care most on what other people think of them..

-Are 90% alcaholics..

-Are 10 times most likely to stab someone with a sharpened toothbrush or any sharp object(when compared to a non-writer)

-Would most likely win in a round of snaps/disses.. or any game where it required really good and funnyass comebacks..

I have more.. let me think..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by DEE38:

So far i've come to the conclusion that GRAFF WRITERS:

-Are 90% alcaholics..

are you drunk????

too much alcaseltzer????

(oh the shame)

Originally posted by Serkoff:

there is no shame in this game.

there is no fame in this game.. i mean any non writer who sees a fucking burner could care less if you painted it they cant even read it what does it matter to them the only fame you get is from other writers i hate those people who claim to write like at school and only get fame in the bathrooms i dont even write in bathrooms....

Originally posted by apedrape:

are the biggest dorks of all time, but think theyre cool

ahhahah.......ive never met so many goofy ass motherfuckers, its comedy every time i meet someone.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
they also stay locked in darke bedrooms for multiple hours daily with no light but that of the computer screen' date=' their only companion being the jar of vaselin or ky jelly on the desktop.[/quote']

ok, this is probably the best post on here and I have no clue why.

graff writers come in all different shapes and sizes. i think that is one thing about it i love. the fact that nobody knows that your the one on a nightly basis that throws burners on freights or puts throw ups on buildings downtown that they see everyday.

yesterday i was standing at my car and this guy walked over to me and asked me if i knew anything or had seen anything having to do with graffiti around this shopping center. i asked him if there was any graff around still that they had not buffed that i might look at just to see if it was anybody i knew. he showed me a marker tag and said that the kids had been doing it a lot and he wants to find out because he has to clean the shit up. well i just told him that im sorry for his loss and that if something comes up i will tell the kids to come by and bring six of there friends so this big landscape dude could knock there 15 year old heads off... i love the fact nobody knows what goes on at night...

and i agree with...

-Have one of the highest suicide rates (or have the most suicidal thoughts)

-Care most on what other people think of them..

-Are 10 times most likely to stab someone with a sharpened toothbrush or any sharp object(when compared to a non-writer)

plus...

-they are pot heads or once were.

Archived