state highway patrol does its job finally. and it sucks!

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover

130 dollar ticket for driving 87 in a 70 zone. i passed 7 patrol cars going the other way on the interstate that day...of course, it was the 2nd one that crossed the median and caught me.

it couldnt have come at a worse time. i wont be getting any work for awhile (passed when the ticket is due) and my car insurance is coming up too.

you guys ever been in a rough spot with $$? im thinking about selling some video games of mine or giving plasma a few times a week or something. i just hate needles!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8lover

you guys ever been in a rough spot with $$? im thinking about selling some video games of mine or giving plasma a few times a week or something. i just hate needles!

i go through more segas and bikes that way....shit i even had the phone directory open at sperm donation stations one time...i hear kidneys go well on the open market right now....

The only fines I ever paid were motionless violations. I never got popped for speeding. I do speed, but not all the time and not by much. I have the paranoid eye for anything resembling a cop car, and I stick to the right lanes a lot, and try to get a "pace car" up ahead of me (somebody doing my speed or greater, who will presumably trigger the speed trap first).

My big gripe is inspection stickers. The standards for keeping a car legal in the states I've lived in have been unaffordably high, for the stupidest shit that has nothing to do with safety, and everything to do with insurance companies and auto repair industries lobbying legislators (and state police) for higher standards so they can make more money off of people whose cars aren't up to snuff. The poorest car owners, who need the car to get to work, suffer the most from the inspection racket. And a good color printer doesn't cut it anymore with the new bar-coded stickers. And they cracked down on my favorite station, who would pass your car if it had a windshield to put the sticker on.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

i have to pay an 1100 dollar fine and get an sr-22 high risk bond insurance, in order to drive again...kansas city 5 a.m. driving 18 hours so far goin 125 mph...yes....125 miles per hour...dont ask.

Archived