StarWars III

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I havent played it, but I head that 'Knights of the Old Republic'

has a better story line and more realists characters than the new movies.

Either way... I want to chill and watch movies this weekend!!!

I dont this movie is gonna do what it should do for such a event as anakin becoming vader and what not. This is undoubtlyt gonna have to be the best one since after this episode the regular star wars films are next in the time line. But after watching the trailer longer n longer i realy dont think this movie is gonna be good.

you know i have waited to see the 3 new movies until they were all out i havent even seen more then a few seconds of the first 2 new ones. once all three are out i am going to sit down with a big huge sack and bunch of popcorn and watch all 6 starting at episode 1 and then end up realizing star wars was a waste of time and i am a nerd for even wanting to watch all of these and miss the star trek convention.

but from what i hear all the new ones suck

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Nov 5 2004, 09:45 PM

Indiana%20Jones%20DVD.jpg

I copped that when it came out.

All three movies are dope and timeless as well. I can always watch them.

The original Star Wars series is the hotness.

The new shit, taking place BEFORE the old ones as a new film, are just retarded.

And what REALLY pisses me off, is that the new "remastered" Star Wars box set REANIMATED JABBA and put Hayden's DUMB ASS in place of an original actor. Never got my money, all I had to do was read about it in the paper then proceed to flip the fuck out about how this new generation of people who are most likely tools and have no taste for movies cause this shit to happen.