1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

starting threads and forgetting about them, ruining self esteem...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BeetNIK, Mar 11, 2003.

1. BeetNIK

BeetNIK 12oz Member

starting threads and forgetting about them, ruining self esteem...

Discussion started by BeetNIK - Mar 11, 2003

ok im another random 12 oz member youve never heard of or will remember starting another wasteful peice of internet space. Why do i use internet communities? I have no idea, all i know is that i do, and for some reason i start threads tinking they are a good idea, and i forget about them for weeks at a time. And when i remember them i pull em up in the search and read that i have been maliciously slandered blah blah blah. i dont care about the nasty names and my reputation and such but i guess i am asking why i continually return to an internet community like this?

BEET-- starting useless treads and letting them get closed, giving my self a rep as a cop, ruining my future, pissing people off--NIK

thanks everybody especially mods for putting up with me and people like me

BeetNIK - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. BeetNIK

BeetNIK 12oz Member

BeetNIK - Replied Mar 11, 2003

I'm off to class to discuss the repercussions of the movie citizen kane on american society.......

3. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno 12oz Senior Member

eseLokE1uno - Replied Mar 11, 2003

yes i know how you feel, i had a few outstanding threads with huge potential, with the html coding of greatness loading constantly blessing this website then a few dumbasses forget to bump it only to have it lost forever:bawling:

eseLokE1uno - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

KaBar - Replied Mar 11, 2003

Just post whatever you want and don't worry about it.

Some people will like it, some people won't like it, some people will diss you---what do you care? It's all happening in cyberspace anyway. Once in a while I hit a topic everybody hates. Oh well. Can't please everybody. The flip side of that is that once in a while I hit one that everybody thinks is great. It's fun, and you get to hone your ideas. There have been times when I thought "I'm spending too much time and effort on this bullshit." Hmmm. Maybe. But 12 oz. has it's rewards, and I really enjoy writing here more than any other board I've ever been on. That's why I keep coming back, LOL.

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. BeetNIK

BeetNIK 12oz Member

I really could care less about my reputation, shit i wear the same sweatsuit for days at a time, sometimes even a couple weeks, but people still seem to like me. But kabar i really do agree, 12oz does have its rewards, and i enjoy them. By the way i really like to go back to your trainspotting post to read about tamps and hobos, and i find it quite cool that you can just pop up everynow and then to post on a certain thread, and just be so damn knowledgable. Either way the thing that i guess gets to me is that i might come off completely different than i am in person and if i ever run into these people in the near to distant future i am afraid it will fuck up a potetnial freindship/homie-ness with writers/artist/people i might normally have something in common with. I like being freinds with people and you wont find enyone else more anti-beef/hate than me, i guess that is why i am so purturbed ( <<totally wrong speling/use of word but i dont care) . but i think i am putting way too much time and effort into thinking about this haha.

thanks kabar

BT

6. BeetNIK

BeetNIK 12oz Member

ahem

7. ikueism

ikueism Guest

ikueism - Replied Mar 11, 2003

this shit is funny...i dunno why but....it is.

8. xKillmodEx

xKillmodEx Guest

xKillmodEx - Replied Mar 11, 2003

--This Place Is A Good Place For Stupid People's Untimely Ends--

9. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war 12oz Senior Member

TEE_rase_war - Replied Mar 11, 2003

thats pretty much the case for every one of my threads

but who's keeping count

TEE_rase_war - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. podrido

podrido 12oz Veteran Member