Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Starting a Blackbook

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by bronxcutie, Jan 23, 2006.

1. bronxcutie

bronxcutie Junior Member

I've never done a blackbook before, I just thought it would be nice to start one-- I always feared if I started one someone would steal it before I got the chance to see it, but I mean what do I have to lose a $2.00 sketch book? (I really do hope that I eventually get it back though)

Anyway I was wondering if anyone was interested.

My email is [email protected]

2. skirmfirm

skirmfirm Elite Member

3. vridONE

vridONE New Jack

you can send it here.

4. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

5. edogg

edogg Member

6. faze 1

faze 1 Member

^^ :haha: :haha:

i do belive that their already is one of these on this site but the list might be super long to get on so i guess this migh be and ok idea. but to do a blackbook?

7. Sleuth

Sleuth Member

8. MASHE

MASHE New Jack

YO I WANT IN TOO

9. anxiousONER

anxiousONER New Jack

im in... pass it here!

10. tareoner2

tareoner2 New Jack

i definatelly want in cuz i just got a bunch of new markers. hit me up

11. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

OMG I WUD LUV 4 U TO GET MY ADDRESS, THAT WUD B SO KEWL IF U, SOMEONE WHO HAS NO CREDENTIALS AT ALL OR ANY KIND OF KNOWLEDGE OF WHO YOU ARE. I WUD LUV IT.

Sorry but all youre gonna get is a bunch of sticker geeks.

12. bronxcutie

bronxcutie Junior Member

Okay, it's going to be sent to the first person today. I'm not exactly sure how this is going to work out but I'll try to get everyone in this thread (that wanted in) in the book.

13. Politics&Bullshit

Politics&Bullshit Junior Member

14. anxiousONER

anxiousONER New Jack

15. ralf deyga

ralf deyga Senior Member

seriously.. instead of tryin to get ur name out by drawin in a sketch book (that u already own) why dont u spend some actually painting....illegaly...