Starting a big ol' teeshirt company

meatlocker

So I was in teh shower washing my hot self after having watched Dr. Zaius break dance for hours. I got to thinking, I needed some extra cash so I thought hey, how about a teeshirt company. I got to designing and came up with some designs. I figured I could have them printed in mexico and sold to hipster douchebags for a killing.

You guys think this'll work?

here's one of my designs:

bape.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FUCK

THIS TYPE OF DESIGN SHIT IS BORING AND VERY VERY FUCKING TRENDY.

ALSO, SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE TRY TO START UP SOME KIND OF LITTLE T-SHIRT COMPANY...IT ALMOST ALWAYS NEVER WORKS OUT. THIS LITTLE 2 COLOR BLOB DESIGN THAT IS SOME REALLY HIP "MINIMALISTIC" VERSION OF AN APE-MAN IS NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE.

I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE A NO-TALENT PILE OF ANIMAL HAMBURGER SHIT COCK, BUT I REALLY WANT YOU TO REALLY LOOK INTO WHAT YOU ARE DOING. TRY TO BE MORE ORIGINAL THAN THAT. COME ON. SHIT. REALLY GET SOMETIHNG NEW OUT THERE.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Jan 31 2006, 10:06 PM

FUCK

ALSO, SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE TRY TO START UP SOME KIND OF LITTLE T-SHIRT COMPANY...IT ALMOST ALWAYS NEVER WORKS OUT. THIS LITTLE 2 COLOR BLOB DESIGN THAT IS SOME REALLY HIP "MINIMALISTIC" VERSION OF AN APE-MAN IS NOT VERY IMPRESSIVE.

I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE A NO-TALENT PILE OF ANIMAL HAMBURGER SHIT COCK, BUT I REALLY WANT YOU TO REALLY LOOK INTO WHAT YOU ARE DOING. TRY TO BE MORE ORIGINAL THAN THAT. COME ON. SHIT. REALLY GET SOMETIHNG NEW OUT THERE.

OWNED, on account of parody.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 31 2006, 04:09 PM

I can't believe some people are taking this seriously.

man...doubt it if you want...but I was talking to my garbage man the other day...and he's got a big ole t-shirt company too. its super fucking hella dope. His main design is of a dude...with a trash can, a boom box and a trash truck in the background. on top of that...its got some dope ass type that says Hood Rich.

wonk saggin.

f'real.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Jan 31 2006, 03:06 PM

FUCK

real talk homie