start location

flik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't think that you need someone or something to 'teach' you graffiti

there is a TON of photographed graf on the web

just keep looking at it and practicing in a black book

after you've been doing this for a couple years, try to paint a bit

for now, don't worry about where you are or who is going to help you, try to do it yourself

Like you when i started there was no one in my town who painted. Just catch trains to places if you want to make friends. Keep your mouth shut to your friends though if you go round telling them you paint and theres like no writers in your town there gonna start to figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Ehh, I know what you mean. I was doing the same shit - I dont' start here though simply because someone broke a window where I live and it was on the Statewide news.. So chances are if people wake up to a sea of colors they're going to call the FBI or some shit.

Oh, and another thing - Don't worry about assholes on this forum. They're pale & fat. :)

thats great that means once you get good you can burn all those faggot toys...but for now ur are one of them so keep practicin....own that whole fuckin town thats my suggestion...but you got to be careful not to heat up ur hood to fast...lay lo with the vandalism and try to keep in over a widespread area not all ur tags and shit write by ur living quarters...

pip pip cherio...wud u like a cup of tea....

sry had to say it...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ehh, I know what you mean. I was doing the same shit - I dont' start here though simply because someone broke a window where I live and it was on the Statewide news.. So chances are if people wake up to a sea of colors they're going to call the FBI or some shit.

Oh, and another thing - Don't worry about assholes on this forum. They're pale & fat. :)

wow you must live in the gayest place imaginable. do you get butt raped on a daily basis?

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

How to Be a Succeed Alchemist in WOW

If you are alchemist, you can create treatment pharmacy, invisible agents, elements of resistance and the Pharmacy magic in WOW termal masaj yatagi. Alchemist mixed with various herbs to produce pharmaceutical effects. Players can create treatment pharmacy, invisible agents, elements of resistance and the magic of Pharmacy, as well as weapons used to smear the oil, and more stuff fax server. Alchemy is useful for all occupations in WOW. Melee fighters can use alchemy gain and treat pharmaceutical manufacturing. Casting can be used to create magic of professional agents and caster-related gain of Pharmacy. Alchemy is a fun professional skill .It can create pharmaceutical for their own use, or sell to other people, but also can be given to teammates and friends. Alchemist pharmacy delivery will win great affection Chinese Language Schools in Shanghai. To become a Alchemist First of all, you need to scramble to save some WOW gold gucci bags, and then find an alchemy trainer. You may need to guard the city, waiting for other people look around to find the location of a trainer. Alchemy trainer often appears in the Herbalism trainer in the vicinity. Apart from the need of raw materials, the manufacture of pharmaceutical does not require any special tools or devices syogra. Manufacture of pharmaceutical always need empty bottles. Most agents can be manufactured at any location in WOW.

• 1 month later...