STARs who are going to get there ass kicked!

rusto-man

eminem.and jenifer lopez...Y?.cuz they said the "N" word. i dont know why people are saying that shit?..everyone knows its a raceist word and just cuz africn american say it dosent meen everyone can say it. SO go beat up j-lo and eminem..give them both a kick in the head 4 me. and not cuz there music sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rusto-man:

eminem.and jenifer lopez...Y?.cuz they said the "N" word.

When did Em use the N word? A lot of his interviews, hes said he'll never use it because he thinks it's a disrespectful word (unlike his multiple usages of dyke, fag, etc, but that's not the point). Just curious when he said it, I think I woulda heard if it was in a song. peace, above.

------------------

ABOVElabs.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Not quite a star, but that fool Bernard Hopkins (the boxer) is gonna get his ass beaten like... the fuckin English language is too limited to even approximate a description of how that asshole is gonna get fucked. Bitch came to PR and had the balls/lack of fuckin brains and respect to throw the puertorrican flag to the floor in front of Tito Trinidad and 5000 puertorrican spectators. Fool was lucky to have escaped with both his testicles. Trinidad is going to beat the shit out of him come September. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by rusto-man:

eminem.and jenifer lopez...Y?.cuz they said the "N" word. i dont know why people are saying that shit?..everyone knows its a raceist word and just cuz africn american say it dosent meen everyone can say it. SO go beat up j-lo and eminem..give them both a kick in the head 4 me. and not cuz there music sucks.

what word do europian americans get to use then? or asian americans?

Okay none of the "N" word. Can I still say:

Coon

Spear Chucker

Porch Monkey

Bookie

Second Class Citizen

I digress. I understand the derogitory text of the word. And I can't say I never use the word because I do. But If you are an african american and you feel that no one should ever use a negative word toward your race. No one should ever hear:

Cracker

Honkie

Spick

Wet Back

Chink

Slope

Camel Jockey

Dot Head

Or the dozens of other comments of racial negativity come from your own mouth. This should be applied to people of all ethnic backgrounds. Personally I don't feel that way and use all of the above and more. On a well I'll even go for daily basis. But I make cracks on all people no matter the color. I have friends of all backgrounds. It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are if your cool, your cool.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder:

what word do europian americans get to use then? or asian americans?

why do you want to. european americans or just white people been doing this shit for 400 years. dont you think its time to give it a rest?

oh and im running up on baby from cash money. hes walking around with a million dollars worth of shit on him so im going to rob his ass.

Originally posted by deznatori:

Coon

Spear Chucker

Porch Monkey

Bookie

Second Class Citizen

Cracker

Honkie

Spick

Wet Back

Chink

Slope

Camel Jockey

Dot Head

no one should have to hear any of this. youre just supporting racism. are you racist cuz it seems that way.

Coon

Spear Chucker

Porch Monkey

Bookie

Second Class Citizen

I digress. I understand the derogitory text of the word. And I can't say I never use the word because I do. But If you are an african american and you feel that no one should ever use a negative word toward your race. No one should ever hear:

Cracker

Honkie

Spick

Wet Back

Chink

Slope

Camel Jockey

Dot Head

Or the dozens of other comments of racial negativity come from your own mouth. This should be applied to people of all ethnic backgrounds. Personally I don't feel that way and use all of the above and more. On a well I'll even go for daily basis. But I make cracks on all people no matter the color. I have friends of all backgrounds. It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are if your cool, your cool

ha ha ha ha ha ha yall niggas are funny whooopsadaisy .....wait hold on big pun said nigga(s) and hes from puerto rico just like j-lo..........whu-what.......and i already beat her -vagina- up and it called the cops,i was like baby noooooo and it was like (in an english accent) stop it pappi i was like whoa!

[This message has been edited by *see-phore* (edited 07-14-2001).]

Coon

Spear Chucker

Porch Monkey

Bookie

Second Class Citizen

Cracker

Honkie

Spick

Wet Back

Chink

Slope

Camel Jockey

Dot Head

Or the dozens of other comments of racial negativity come from your own mouth. This should be applied to people of all ethnic backgrounds. Personally I don't feel that way and use all of the above and more. On a well I'll even go for daily basis. But I make cracks on all people no matter the color. I have friends of all backgrounds. It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are if your cool, your cool.

dont be cool around me then.....

Guest --zeSto--

remember that 'be the cool guy at the office' post?

the one joke was to call people racial slurs that dont apply to their race.

If someone called me a camel jockey I'd probably laugh my ass off.

Racist? Depends. If you mean that if I just saw someone on the street I would think less of them for the color of their skin. Then no I would watch, talk, and kind of see how the person is. But if I'm going to make fun of someone. Then I look at it as what are the worst things I can say to this person to Make then feel as though they have no place in being here. I figure if your going to do something do it right. I am racist to those who come to America and stay here for years and don't bother to learn English. I went into TacoBell yesterday and Every person except the one taking orders did not speak more than like 3 words of englishand could barely read the screen. And no one in the store spoke English and Spanish. The manager was going nutz. The orders were almost all wrong and they didn't understand what he was saying to fix them. An American had to redo the order.

Cracker

Honkie

Spick

Wet Back

Chink

Slope

Camel Jockey

Dot Head

Or the dozens of other comments of racial negativity come from your own mouth. This should be applied to people of all ethnic backgrounds. Personally I don't feel that way and use all of the above and more. On a well I'll even go for daily basis. But I make cracks on all people no matter the color. I have friends of all backgrounds. It doesn't matter what ethnicity you are if your cool, your cool.[/b]

I have to say even though I don't agree with exactly what deznatori said, I do feel that there is a lot of reverse racism going on in this country. I figure it doesn't matter what color you are, if you are a dick you are a disk and if you are not your not. I have friends of all cultures and nationalities as well. But if your an asshole, I am not going to be nice and respectful to you just because you are of a different race. Thats bullshit.

Originally posted by Liljunglkid19:

I'd like to whip Fred Durst's ass of Limp Bizkit.The fucker is full of himself.He needs a major ass kicking.

Oh yeah,all the damn boy bands.They can get it too.

i agree 100% with everyone said, but especially Fred Durst, i hate him

ok, i know eminem said he would never say nigger, nigga. but jen lopez, i was watching 106 and park and found out that ja rule was the one who wrote the lyrics and felt "niggas" would be the best word for that line cuz it fits the mood of the song. he also said its excusable for jlo to say it cuz shes a bodiqua and bodiquas are niggas too. i dont know if that flies with the rest of you would i didnt find any offense to the song or jlo saying it. yeah im black but...i dont know

Archived