Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

STARCH CANS

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by jeff123456, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT STARCH CANS ARE??

I DONT NEED ANY STUPID REMARKS... U PPL THAT ACTUALLY TAKE THE TIME TO MAKE A REMARK MUST HAVE ALOT OF XTRA TIME ON THERE HANDS..

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Starch Cans are what I use to freshen up my clothes. Make 'em look new again. You spray it on pants,shirts, whatever and it makes them crisp.

3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

I JUST WANNA THANK HAL FOR CLOSING THEM ETCH THREADS...
    I KNOW ALOT BOUT GRAFF AND IM PRETTY GOOD , BUT EVEN I DONT THINK THAT IM DOPE ENUF TO USE IT , NOR IS IT NESSECARY IN MY CITY........" IF YOU NEED TO BE SCHOOLED ABOUT ETCH THEN U PROBLY SHOULDNT BE USING IT " - WELL SAID BRO
    WE DONT NEED A BUNCH OF NOBODYS GOIN AROUND THROWIN HUGE ETCH TAGS ON WINDOWS AND JUST BLOWIN THE WHOLE SCENE UP AND GETTIN US BUSTED .........MUCH RESPECT TO YOU .

MY .O2

4. jeff123456

jeff123456 Guest

etch

thats what ive said in alot of other threads that if u use ETCH dont go over the whole window just bust a small tag in the corner of it with no drips... and repect the family buisnesses..

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

you should start your own thread entitled "jeff123456 states the fucking obvious"......

6. Sevs210

Sevs210 Guest

I would like to not thank Hal for closing my etch thread... I also know a lot about graff, and am pretty good... But I didnt know anything about it other than what I had researched on here... Most kids on here wont even be able to touch the shit anymore cuz its in glass cases, and you gotta be 18...

7. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

it seems that etch is the only thing that raises some eyebrows and causes controversy on this site.

8. super man 1

super man 1 Senior Member

and it tastes good too:lick:

9. amorphic

amorphic Guest

hahaha..........

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

not here

11. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

hahaha , its funny cause its true

12. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yes being over 18 does have its advantages... sorry kiddies

13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

At the Michaels out in Long Beach they have that shit out in the open on the bottom shelf. No glass case, no fence. Nothing.

14. NapoleonSolo

NapoleonSolo Guest

ahahahahahaha aha ahaahahahah ha ahaaaa, altho it is very very true

15. graffsurgeon

graffsurgeon Banned

apparently using too much writing paper does too.. save the trees !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.