STARCH CANS

Guest jeff123456

Guest jeff123456

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT STARCH CANS ARE??

I DONT NEED ANY STUPID REMARKS... U PPL THAT ACTUALLY TAKE THE TIME TO MAKE A REMARK MUST HAVE ALOT OF XTRA TIME ON THERE HANDS..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I JUST WANNA THANK HAL FOR CLOSING THEM ETCH THREADS...

I KNOW ALOT BOUT GRAFF AND IM PRETTY GOOD , BUT EVEN I DONT THINK THAT IM DOPE ENUF TO USE IT , NOR IS IT NESSECARY IN MY CITY........" IF YOU NEED TO BE SCHOOLED ABOUT ETCH THEN U PROBLY SHOULDNT BE USING IT " - WELL SAID BRO

WE DONT NEED A BUNCH OF NOBODYS GOIN AROUND THROWIN HUGE ETCH TAGS ON WINDOWS AND JUST BLOWIN THE WHOLE SCENE UP AND GETTIN US BUSTED .........MUCH RESPECT TO YOU .

MY .O2

Guest jeff123456

etch

thats what ive said in alot of other threads that if u use ETCH dont go over the whole window just bust a small tag in the corner of it with no drips... and repect the family buisnesses..

Guest Sevs210

I would like to not thank Hal for closing my etch thread... I also know a lot about graff, and am pretty good... But I didnt know anything about it other than what I had researched on here... Most kids on here wont even be able to touch the shit anymore cuz its in glass cases, and you gotta be 18...

Guest amorphic
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

you should start your own thread entitled "jeff123456 states the fucking obvious"......

hahaha..........

Guest NapoleonSolo
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

you should start your own thread entitled "jeff123456 states the fucking obvious"......

ahahahahahaha aha ahaahahahah ha ahaaaa, altho it is very very true

Originally posted by Wheelbite

Starch is an alternative to ironing your clothes. I use it cause it's fast, and I'm lazy. Niagra is my brand of choice.

starch isn't an alternate to ironing you pants, it's added to the whole process of ironing your pants to make them crisper and newer looking. If not you'll put them on slightly damp and when they dry their gonna have some killer wrinkles in there.

jeesh don't people iron their clothes anymore?

Originally posted by Sevs210

"Dont people iron clothes anymore"

Nope thats what the dryer is for...

Doesen't anyone in here know the proper "gangster technique" for hooking up pants.

1. Wash

2. Hang Dry to avoid shrinking

3. Throw in dryer to "fluff" them out

4. Spray with Starch

5. Iron using a bandanna in between the iron and pants to prevent a shiny coat to you pants and any possible flaking.

6. Crease till you can cut someone with them.

• 2 years later...

Etch tags are the shit and you stupid little kids talking about not doing etch tags becaus your city "dosen't need them". Your all just afraid you'll have to look at you stupid tags with no flow for THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!!! Quit being pussies and just go out and tear it up.

Archived