STARBUCKS hate it or love it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I get my coffee every morning from the cafe right next to my building. There's a hot vietnamese milf who works there. I am trying to find out if she is single or married. if single, she's getting asked out on a date boyeeeeeeeeeee!

but yeah, I used to go to starbucks, then peets then i realized coffee at work is free.

I used to hate the ubiquitous Starbucks, then I had a friend who would need to hit starbucks up everytime we were out. Eventually, I started having drinks ordered for me, and that was it. I gotta back starbucks, cause in a pinch on a highway they definitely have soymilk, whereas dunkin and other shit coffee chains throw salt on those who can't drink milk. If I'm going into a downtown sort of area that has a nice coffee shop, I'd frequent that instead.

Venti Vanilla Soy latte plus 2 extra shots, say word.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

all good tpix.

i loved making my own drinks...like come out with some wicked ideas after a session.

raspberry lemonade is where the money chips are stacked but my all time favorite drink would be

Venti 7 pumps vanilla soy x foam x hot -h2o chai latte