Star Wars III spoiler!

lameassnigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Shit, I feel like I just watched the entire movie. Looks sick as hell. I don't care if they're good or not, I always have a blast watching these new films.

this one maybe pg13 which is a first for any sw film. there is also talk of having a tv series to fill in the gap btwn ep3 and ep4. there are also 3 more episodes after rotj which they may make. if they do it right it can work.

i just think lucas spent too much time on effects opposed to the little details and character development he needs to take notes from peter jackson.

Originally posted by the_gooch@Feb 24 2005, 05:57 PM

i just think lucas spent too much time on effects opposed to the little details and character development he needs to take notes from peter jackson.

that was my thought too. In episode 1 I was so shocked to see so many good actors giving such shitty performances. I just put it off on Lucas loosing touch with directing and being a much better business man these days. hope he can change that view for me with this one.

• 3 weeks later...