Star Wars Attack Of The Clones

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

I just got back from the opening show (12:01) of Star wars. It was pretty bad ass. the first have was pretty weak, but the entire last part was totally worth my hours of sitting and standing and worth the money. I dont want to spoil it for anyone, but the Yoda scene is totally badass, that alone made it worthwhile. Who else has seen it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

going crazy with fliks...ahh,best thing in the world

when go rent the first series of star wars..then go watch the shitty star wars part one..you'll be dissapointed,but im lookin foward to seeing attack of the clones tomorrow..

may the force be with you man.....

http://shagpro.com/breuer/half/half01.jpg'>

Guest diggity

i found it very entertaining. most definatly worth my 7.50. even better that i didnt have to wait in line for the tickets. sometimes friends are just too great.

Originally posted by Sonik3000

I saw Natalie Portman walk by me the other day. She is a very petite little thing.

aWw...you didn't want to say hi at least?

yeah i watched it...i saved my ticket...imma laminate that bia.

dope movie...yoda was off the heezy.

fo sheezy

neezy

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I think I'm in love with Natalie Portman.:love: :love2: :love:

Actually i have no idea who she is. And i dont care to know, cause the whole celebrity thing is really stupid to me.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

shes really incredibly hot. shes smart too, a harvard girl. shes not fake hot, like denise richards or pam anderson, shes hot in a real person type of way.

dont cry to me that i spoiled anything for you, because im warning you right now im giving somethings away

one thing i was jsut thinking about..... the army used by the republic are clones of bounty hunter Jango, but Jango is fighting AGAINST the republic....? does this make any sense?

yeah, the yoda scene was badass. The audience went nuts for that part.

saw the 3pm show today. loved it. I didn't care for episode one so I was glad this one turned out better. Natalie portman is sooo hot...but I've felt that for a long ass time. I'll probably see it again soon, glad I went today.

explain this to me. I go at 2pm to get tickets for the 3pm show. now theres a 3 and 3:30 show and thats it. I go in at 2:20 to get my seat, and its reasonably busy. lots of butts in the seats....but only slightly less than half full. now with that in mind, why the hell was there a 50-60 head deep line up waiting for the 3:30 show? I had to spend like 40 minutes in my seat (bored to death) before the movie started, but these people would only JUST be getting seats by that point. whats the deal? when it started there were still tons of open seats....are these people brain dead?

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm with Sonik... I've seen her in person too (see bodice's thread) and she's just pretty and tiny. I'd buy her ice cream. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by ese

I had to spend like 40 minutes in my seat (bored to death)

i have no sympathy for you

:spent: :spent:i went down to the theatre at 4, the movie started at 12. we got into the theatre at 6 and i got a great seat. then i had 6 hours to waste. light saber battles, star wars trivia, see how long i could keep my eyes shut without actually sleeping (one hour, woop de woop). And id love to be doing it again right now. and yes, YODA OWNS

Originally posted by ese

explain this to me. I go at 2pm to get tickets for the 3pm show. now theres a 3 and 3:30 show and thats it. I go in at 2:20 to get my seat, and its reasonably busy. lots of butts in the seats....but only slightly less than half full. now with that in mind, why the hell was there a 50-60 head deep line up waiting for the 3:30 show? I had to spend like 40 minutes in my seat (bored to death) before the movie started, but these people would only JUST be getting seats by that point. whats the deal? when it started there were still tons of open seats....are these people brain dead?

thats when you go out there with a machine gun and watch the fuckers drop.

anyway, i'm fairly excited to see the new star wars, and i'm surprised that there are good reactions about it. i assumed it would suck, but i guess i'll see.

i want to see natalie portman and kirsten dunst naked and poking eachother where their bathing suit covers.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

i have no sympathy for you:spent: :spent:

wow, thanks for going out of your way to be an asshole.

my point is, sitting there waiting 40 minutes was boring as hell, why would somone voluntarily wait another 30 on top of that?

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

one thing i was jsut thinking about..... the army used by the republic are clones of bounty hunter Jango, but Jango is fighting AGAINST the republic....? does this make any sense?

...he's either got something up his sleeve or he was bamboozled...

Archived