Star Trek Enterprise

Weapon X

So, how many of you guys and girls are looking forward to the new season? I know I am. I think the premise has a lot of potential. Also, T'Pol is HOTHOTHOT!

I have a foreboding sense that a bunch of you are gonna hate on Archer and big up Kirk. Realize that I never said anything bad about Kirk. I love Kirk. But he is from another time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

Kirk (or Bill as I call him) is such a cool cat.

He's just super funny and he doesn't talk any shit.

He was nice enough to actually chat for a bit.

did I mention he's one funny motherfucker?

oh.. I did... well he is.

http://www.federation.nl/archives/slam09.jpg'>

To boldly go where a few very rich men, professional atheletes and industry insiders have gone before.

Guest willy.wonka

Picard is the baddest....that fool was a collective borg and pulled through..kirk was a pussy gettin man that thought he was way cool with his salt shaker..archer is dumb enough not to try to fuck his science officer...janeway.....................................

Originally posted by willy.wonka

..archer is dumb enough not to try to fuck his science officer...janeway...

yeah, he is dumb for that. Meanwhile he was macking on that older broad (she wasn't bad, but still - nothing on T'Pol). So he's definately not gay. Just one of those idiots. Then again, Kirk never macked on Uhuru. Not that I like Uhuru that much.

and yo, Janeway is SEXY! I'd mash her!

kirk gets all the women, i mean come on janeway she is just ugly and dumb, picard well he gets mad booty but its that butt pirate sort, archer well what the fuck has he done he just plain sucks he needs to kill some more people or some shit, and well sisco was ill but kirk still got all the booty, oh and the best episode ever was the doomsday device episode...

Archived