Star Signs..Belive or Disbelive ?

Guest krie

What do you all think of them ?

i read em all the time and belive in it , i dont go outta my way to read and find them etc

but if they come my way i read it and think aw yeah sounds a bit like me

Todays horoscope for Libra:

You will notice that your emotions are coming to a monthly climax today, dear Libra. Don't be alarmed, but do be cautious about lashing out at people for no reason whatsoever. You may feel on edge, and unintended slights from others could push you over the top in a fury of emotion. Harsh words spoken today can damage other people's feelings for a long time. So remain silent.

thats so like me, to lash out and go crazy at ppl for no reason, i dunno why ? gets me in trouble alot though :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres my 2 cents of that shit

its the power of suggestion. i dont know how the fuck they come up with that 'the moon is in the third quarter...you'll get some sex tonight' shit, but its bullshit.

if you tell a person that he will succeed today, he will act as a person who is successful will act. he will be confident. So on that note, if you tell a person through the newspaper that they will meet someone today, or some shit, then of course they're going to be hitting on all the girls and you never know, maybe it'll work.

here's where i draw the line on horoscopes. when people refuse to have relationships etc. because someone is the wrong 'sign.' fuck that shit.

example:

used to kick it with this girl all the time, we were close, we always talked and shit. I try to get something besides friends going and she busts out with the 'no, your a gemini, i'm a tarus, this wont work.' i thought she just might not dig me, until at some party she pulled it again on this dude, she was like 'but he's a gemini or whatever' fucking horoscopes.

Originally posted by Mr.Clean

example:

used to kick it with this girl all the time, we were close, we always talked and shit. I try to get something besides friends going and she busts out with the 'no, your a gemini, i'm a tarus, this wont work.' i thought she just might not dig me, until at some party she pulled it again on this dude, she was like 'but he's a gemini or whatever' fucking horoscopes.

haha that sounds very stupid..

Originally posted by Mr.Clean

heres my 2 cents of that shit

its the power of suggestion. i dont know how the fuck they come up with that 'the moon is in the third quarter...you'll get some sex tonight' shit, but its bullshit.

if you tell a person that he will succeed today, he will act as a person who is successful will act. he will be confident. So on that note, if you tell a person through the newspaper that they will meet someone today, or some shit, then of course they're going to be hitting on all the girls and you never know, maybe it'll work.

here's where i draw the line on horoscopes. when people refuse to have relationships etc. because someone is the wrong 'sign.' fuck that shit.

example:

bitch said some stupid shit to me like one time, i poured beer on her. nows whos laughing bitch.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

All things in the universe exert gravity on all other things, so planets do have an effect on us, no matter how miniscule.

That said, horoscopes are total bullshit.

'cept Rob, of course.

Archived