Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stapler..... go to sleep dude.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

2. Dirty_habiT

sorry stapler, it just struck me as you being a thread whore. my bad.

3. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I am in Japan, and I have nothing to do. I burnt some downloaded some movies finished watching and burning them an hour ago and it is raining outside. I cant go drinking for the 7th night in a row [mainly before due to being broke]. And those PG fags were annoying me as I could not read any interesting topics besides stupid PG topics

4. Dirty_habiT

Yeah, my bad, I didn't realise the charity you were doing for us. So, it must be nice getting all the bad ass electronic stuffs before us americans do.

5. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

edit. wrong thread i guess. umm. yeah.

real writers bomb walls not forums.

6. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Id be painting if I was in Japan...

7. sneak

sneak Guest

stapler, may i ask why u keep saying fuck the pg fags? am i not getting it here?

8. Dirty_habiT

the pg fags, and that's an understatement, fucked up the forum. go look at all the closed threads on pages 2, 3, and 4. Stapler, was merely bumping the threads.

9. Stapler

Stapler Guest

IntangableFlame, I am in Japan on a high school exchange and if I get caught painting I am fucked. I have been bombing but it is nothing like back in Melbourn Australia. I was going to hook up with the Belton distibutor here but I never got an email back from the cunt. So I am left with markers galore which i can fortunatly buy and bomb anything then buy another as they are as cheap as a chop stick here.

10. Dirty_habiT

You should take some pictures of an art store's marker section and post, and spray paints and what not... that'd be cool.

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

^^^ i have a picture of the marker selection at tokyo hands...its fuckin nice....i lost the picture but i might be able to find it

bombing in tokyo is pretty hard and hot....theres tons of vigilantes, its ALWAYS crowded, and the penalties for a foreigner being caught is pretty harsh...some kids from taiwan got busted there and tehy cant leave tokyo for a long time

but on the plus side...theres TONS of girls and good food like terriyaki burgers

12. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

13. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I am going to panel before I leave and I have bombed a bit. I just do it when I am drunk and with my japanese friends. But the penalties are harsh and I would be sent back to australia

14. socrates

socrates Guest

15. Stapler

Stapler Guest

I actually mind getting caught because then could go back to Australia with a reason. But then I would have abalck mark under my name incase I wanted to return here/