stapler appreciation thread

Guest uncle-boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

It is sweet, I thought I might as well do it because I know that the average 12oz user cannot be fucked. I had spare time to kill.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

stapes you seen any of those gamecube/dvd player hybreds over there? they look kind of like a microwave. i wish i had taken japanese instead of spanish.

Guest Stapler

Trust me you do not I REPEAT DO NOT want to learn Japanese it is the most barberic of languages. Wheras in the English vocabulary we have a varying amount of words we could use to desribe a situation they have 1 and they have to talk for 15 minutes to explain something it would take and English speaking person 30 seconds. And they still cant even get it right, and besides the fact if you come here it is like a try hard America [they even have a STATUE OF LIBERTY here] it is like 10 meters tall or something. They dwell on America`s dregs. It is sad because they have left behind whatever free standing tradition they had.

Guest Stapler

ctrl alt dlt I havent seen any yet but if I do I will get my friends here with digital camera to flick it. One of my friends might even have one I dont really keep up with the technology here as it is changing daily and I cant be fucked listening PS Japanese is one of the worst societies. If you lived here you would go CRAZY I think I really need to go back to Australia

Guest uncle-boy

i wish i could speak a lot of languages.

especially here in hawaii, you can get way more jobs if you can speak it here, because of the huge japanese tourist populatuon.

but while your in japan, you should go get some cool candies. they got a shoit load of mentos flavors they dont sell in the us.

Originally posted by Pistol

stapler do you think you can sell me some authentic Japanese Bukakke vids of Japanese school girls getting sprayed by drunk Japanese business men?

thanks in advance.

;)

hahahaha think of the selections....a little sake can go a long ways...

Guest Canadiano

i don't care what you say, Stapler, I really wanna visit Japan very badly. I'm gonna travel there in the next couple of years, hopefully.

Guest Stapler

Canadino: Japan is ool to visit but living here sucks......If you are a translator though you an earn 50,000 yen a day which is about 350 american dollars a day. If I can be fucked learning the language to a greater extent then I have enough connections here to be ablto get that type of job.

Archived