1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stapler appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by uncle-boy, Aug 18, 2002.

1. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

stapler appreciation thread

Discussion started by uncle-boy - Aug 18, 2002

thanks for bumping all the real threads back up and all the bull-shit off.

2. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Stapler - Replied Aug 18, 2002

It is sweet, I thought I might as well do it because I know that the average 12oz user cannot be fucked. I had spare time to kill.

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Aug 18, 2002

yes, thank you, your work here is done.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Aug 18, 2002

stapes you seen any of those gamecube/dvd player hybreds over there? they look kind of like a microwave. i wish i had taken japanese instead of spanish.

5. cornelius

cornelius 12oz Member

cornelius - Replied Aug 18, 2002

japanese is insane.. i wish my brain could handle learning every aspect of that language... stupid american brain...

cornelius - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Trust me you do not I REPEAT DO NOT want to learn Japanese it is the most barberic of languages. Wheras in the English vocabulary we have a varying amount of words we could use to desribe a situation they have 1 and they have to talk for 15 minutes to explain something it would take and English speaking person 30 seconds. And they still cant even get it right, and besides the fact if you come here it is like a try hard America [they even have a STATUE OF LIBERTY here] it is like 10 meters tall or something. They dwell on America`s dregs. It is sad because they have left behind whatever free standing tradition they had.

7. Stapler

Stapler Guest

ctrl alt dlt I havent seen any yet but if I do I will get my friends here with digital camera to flick it. One of my friends might even have one I dont really keep up with the technology here as it is changing daily and I cant be fucked listening PS Japanese is one of the worst societies. If you lived here you would go CRAZY I think I really need to go back to Australia

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied Aug 18, 2002

i wish i could speak a lot of languages.

especially here in hawaii, you can get way more jobs if you can speak it here, because of the huge japanese tourist populatuon.

but while your in japan, you should go get some cool candies. they got a shoit load of mentos flavors they dont sell in the us.

9. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied Aug 18, 2002

stapler that assholes back in brick slayers.

go kill him.

10. Stapler

Stapler Guest

i got to go but if I come back here tommorow I wil bump the threads again BYE

11. jah

jah 12oz Elite Member

jah - Replied Aug 18, 2002

check your e mail dude.

jah - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Aug 18, 2002

I speak Korean...Ive done my part....

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  13. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Aug 18, 2002

stapler do you think you can sell me some authentic Japanese Bukakke vids of Japanese school girls getting sprayed by drunk Japanese business men?

thanks in advance.

;)

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  14. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Aug 18, 2002

hahahaha think of the selections....a little sake can go a long ways...

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  15. drunken phil

drunken phil Guest

drunken phil - Replied Aug 18, 2002

woohoo. hooray for staplers!

[​IMG]