Stanksgiving

michael savage

here's some from a trip to the south east...where liberals are non-existent because they're scared of real men and women...no purse carrying metro-sexuals will you find in the dirty south...in the yankee north, wandering the campuses of NYU, all the future ACLU lawyers jerkin off to the new usher movie...there's planty of those...be thankful on this day you're an american...

d1a73509.jpg

a0d9b995.jpg

5f403497.jpg

91f98b1c.jpg

7ccbf0ee.jpg

9efd97d0.jpg

c5ce75e0.jpg

ee8b100c.jpg

...more coming...hold your pierced tounges...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by overneath@Nov 24 2005, 03:07 PM

best pore ive ever seen

PORE STOLE ALL THOSE LETTERS FROM REAL WRITERS, YOU DONT FOOL ME PORES!

GO PRACTICE YOUR LITTLE EXTRA BARS AND LIGHTNING BOLTS!

\\\\\\\\AND FUCK *VIDA THAT SHIT IS GARBAGE \\\\\\*KARMA *REPAE GARBAGE TOO!

ALL I SEE IS CRAP \/\/\/\//\\\\\\\\\MY PORE EYES ARE BURNING

yeah, the truth is contradictory of itself...considering though things appear one way, they are really another. and the main problem with liberals is they control the media and speak through it to make america appear at war with itself which inturn gives other nations the gull to attack us, even though we're truly united. if you think that making ourselves look vulnerable is a positive thing, than you my friend are the MORON...and to those with ego problems, they do make penis pumps and pills to cure your, um, short-comings? anyway, i enjoy your opinions, we all do...so grab your man-purses and your designer vintage jeans and live the bench...i'm sure you'll see something you like.

Originally posted by michael savage@Nov 24 2005, 09:46 PM

yeah, the truth is contradictory of itself...considering though things appear one way, they are really another. and the main problem with liberals is they control the media and speak through it to make america appear at war with itself which inturn gives other nations the gull to attack us, even though we're truly united. if you think that making ourselves look vulnerable is a positive thing, than you my friend are the MORON...and to those with ego problems, they do make penis pumps and pills to cure your, um, short-comings? anyway, i enjoy your opinions, we all do...so grab your man-purses and your designer vintage jeans and live the bench...i'm sure you'll see something you like.

2 words...FOX NEWS

and what do you think good ole george dubya thinks about graffiti?

what do you think ANY republican thinks of graffiti?

sorry but your either one of 4 things

stupid

ignorant

mentally retarded

or all of the above

psst, fox news isnt conservative...its tries to be, but its all just another way for democrats and frontin republicans to twist our minds and expose a false reality. who cares what george thinks of graffiti. he's likely with most of the world that hates it. liberals are a disease eating this country from the inside out. they will be our demise. say what you like, go ahead act like cindy sheehan and yell and scream about injustice. but like anything, time will tell. just wait till ten years from now when we're still atop this world. unless of course the liberals continue to force us to pussy foot around. PC PC! fuck that shit...this world is a warfield at all times. and you liberals act like its a shopping mall. be nice, theres old people and children! haha, you are one of those four things my friend. but theres still time for you to see the light. unless of course you enjoy leading this country into the waste pit it will become when obama's cohorts blast us to smitherines because we had to wait for the gay parade to end before we could retaliate for the bombing of next major landmark...