Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

stamford ct

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by icarus one, Nov 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icarus one

icarus one Member

ok so i'm here in stamford again, this time i'd like to maybe get some flix. does anyone want to give me some sort of idea as to where to look? i'm pretty close to that little downtown area. thanks.
    chill

icarusone
    kbac

2. imported_joewelcome

imported_joewelcome Senior Member

i'll tell you one thing-
    if there's anything left on the metro north lines, grab shots of it. there's lots of construction and heavy buffing been going on there. not to mention the toys who shit all over a great old cycle piece....

3. icarus one

icarus one Member

i would commit violent crimes to capture a cycle piece.

4. icarus one

icarus one Member

bump for a response cuz i'll only be here for a minute.

5. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

BPT

Walk the tracks and you should find some nice stuff... I
    f you have a car you can try and get to Fame.. a legal graffiti spot in Bridgeport. It's behind the Burger King on Boston Ave.
    If you're on 95, take the Route 8 connector, get off the exit right before the Shaws / Home Depot (which will be on the left)... then make a left at the end of the ramp and go straight, you'll see the BK.
    Sorry for crappy directions.

6. icarus one

icarus one Member

7. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

i was going to boston from nys one time and we rode throught stamford. some kid ser had shit killed. i ven saw a ser fillin on a train in the mn yard out there...that was 1998 though

8. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Ser2

If you go to the KGK site, click on KGK Pics and scroll down to Ser2. They got flicks of his shit on mn's.

9. MASON-LND

MASON-LND Junior Member

Re: Ser2

what's the site
    don't think its working nowadays

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.