Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Stalking

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bood, Jun 30, 2002.

1. bood

bood Junior Member

K so i am at the mall right and i got bored so i started to stalk this really hot bitch, i mean real hot then i had to go ... :(. And this other time i was with sudz, and i was half asleep or sum shit, and this not bad chick walks by and i was like "hi" it was totally pathetic just like me, but what can i say. SO you post your stalking stories, stalking is fun, and funny. Like this profesional retard stalker who lives in the area. He will take your picture, then for the next couple months u will see him everywhere! like outside ur house, on ur car, in the mall. And the only words he can say are "Neeeya Hi" (knee-yeah High) it is amusing. He has stalked all these people i know. Also if any of you are paporazi's and have nice pics of hot chicks or celebs post em up! BUt yeah this is the official stalking thread

2. ET one

ET one Junior Member

last year i was be stalked by some she-male.i didnt even realize it untill one day i took a side street home and she/he ran up on me.it scared the fuck out of me so i told the motherfucker if he ever did it again i would kill him.i wish he would have a made a move.i would have loved to see the little pussys face bloody:eek: either way stalking isnt cool.

3. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

4. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

stalking sounds fun. ill try it.

should i pick some random stranger or a girl i already know?

5. seno.oner

seno.oner Guest

if you do uit with ski poles it makes it all the more funnierrrrrrr

6. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

8. PHYNE

PHYNE Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: o man that shit is too funny hahaha

:D

9. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Never stalked any girls but when girls have gotten a bit out of hand or i get bored of them and cant be fucked callin them or talking when they call. I just tell my sister that the bitch is stalking me and has a fascination with me. Next time the bitch calls my sister go`s spastic. Funny shit that is one you need to do to a girl one day but record it that is where i fucked up.....

10. When

When 12oz Loyalist

yall dont know what a stalker really is...

my exgirlfriend of about two years ago has stalked me ever since
    i broke up with her... shes pissed cause i took her virginity then dumped her

well anyways in the two years ive been seperated from her
    she has...

-left death threats on my windshield on a weekly basis
    -tried to get me arrested
    -hid in the bushes outside our house (my roommates saw her)
    -threatened me with a knife
    -followed me on my dates with other girls
    -threatened my other girlfriends
    -left weird messages on my cellphone

this girl is fucked in the head to say the least

11. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

i can moon stalk. its really cool.

12. bood

bood Junior Member

Hehehe

^ Moon stalk hahahahaha, like a month ago the guy who cleans my brothers works parking lots (lawblaws) was stalking this chick who worked there, like the real shit for a month, then they banned him from lawblaws. So he has to clean the parking lto but he can't go in, it is funny. and not just one lawlaws any, they like faxed it out like a god damn newsletter.

13. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

is she 30 and live next door to you :lol:

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i think i am being stalked by the one guy that i have beef with for about 4 years now.