STAK tfp

raysin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thewhite2pac
Originally posted by LENS

Alow me to repeat myself

Stak huh?

::yawn::

I'm just interested in fresh ideas, not recycled letter forms.

Dude, are you fucking inbred? that is stak tfp those are not recylcled letter froms. That ist STAK TFP. do you know nothing about the history of graffiti? Dude has prob. been painting longer than you have been alive. You should just quit writing now because your obviosly too fucking ignorant to know whats up. Do you even know who tfp is you moron?

Guest Hustleman

i can feel wat u sayin lens, but the fact is that them tfp dudes started that style,,yes its true its been used n abused since then, but u cant fault the guys who brought that shit out, ITS THIERS, big up STAK

First Up Always

post more flixxx

Originally posted by Hustleman

i can feel wat u sayin lens, but the fact is that them tfp dudes started that style,,yes its true its been used n abused since then, but u cant fault the guys who brought that shit out, ITS THIERS, big up STAK

First Up Always

post more flixxx

Thanks, that's all the explanation i needed. At least some folks can be sane in their explanations.

And no WhiteWannabe2Pac, i'm not done writing yet.

Criticism is a vital element of any art form and everyone is susceptible to it regardless of who they are, where they're from, how long they've been at it, etc...

It's really sad that a community that trumpets it's individuality and freedom of expression can be so narrow minded when it comes to a difference of opinions. God forbid not everyone lines up at the STAK pulpit to bask in the glow of their saviour. How boring to see everyone line up and agree agree agree agree all the fucking time.

"Word, that's ill"

"Nigga wrecks shop"

"DOPE!!!!!"

"So iillllllllllllllllllll"

"Homie bombs fo life yo! Droppin mad wild stylezzzz!!!"

that's all i ever read. I bet some people hate STAKS stuff but won't say it on account of some pointless fear of being persecuted for such heresy. Eat dick.

Inventor of letter forms that spawned an entire generation on imitators and innovators? For sure! Cpntrol of the can like no other? No doubt. Knocking me out of shoes? Uhm, no. Frankly, I'd probably stop and debate whether it would be worth flicking if I ever saw it on a city street or in the yards.

I stand by what i said which wasn't even that fucking bad anyway. I didn't know a cyber yawn could get so much flak. Those of you that got so worked up are like the people I run into shows that claim you're not "punk" enough if you don't know the entire G.G Allen track list or which band did a cover of London Dungeon while on tour in 1994. Get over it.

Pack that in your pipe and smoke it.

*edit : just some grammatical errors

Originally posted by LENS

Criticism is a vital element of any art form and everyone is susceptible to it regardless of who they are, where they're from, how long they've been at it, etc...

It's really sad that a community that trumpets it's individuality and freedom of expression can be so narrow minded when it comes to a difference of opinions. God forbid not everyone lines up at the STAK pulpit to bask in the glow of their saviour. How boring to see everyone line up and agree agree agree agree all the fucking time.

"Word, that's ill"

"Nigga wrecks shop"

"DOPE!!!!!"

"So iillllllllllllllllllll"

"Homie bombs fo life yo! Droppin mad wild stylezzzz!!!"

that's all i ever read. I bet some people hate STAKS stuff but won't say it on account of some pointless fear of being persecuted for such heresy. Eat dick.

Those of you that got so worked up are like the people I run into shows that claim you're not "punk" enough if you don't know the entire G.G Allen track list or which band did a cover of London Dungeon while on tour in 1994. Get over it.

Pack that in your pipe and smoke it.

*edit : just some grammatical errors

GG ALLIN you must be a huge fan.

LENS

Elite Member

quote:Originally posted by dignan

he sucks and he's not that original....

that's great you have your opinion and all but don't waste your time or ours just to come in here and talk shit. If you don't like him, fine, i can respect that but don't come around here and try and convert the rest of us.

Plant Trees....all city pine cone

"It will make a fine piece of my collection"

Last edited by LENS on 08-13-2004 at 08:31 AM

LENS

Elite Member

quote:Originally posted by Nutonce

its ok for what it is. its not earth shattering.

But it stands out. Instantly recognizable. Always worth being late to pick up the gf or score some 420 in order to capture with my camera.

you're just jealous you didn't think of it first. i know I am

"It will make a fine piece of my collection"

hypocrite. im guessing this is how it went down:

someone makes a STAK thread. you are the first to jump on it being the postmaster that you are and diss it, thinking that he is some newjack from colorado, someone clowns you and you backtrack. the end. im done wasting my time, this isnt my thread.