st. Valentine

Guest platapie

Guest platapie

alright fo rthe lucky few hear who have some one this glorious day. what will you guys be doing? making anything or anything special?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's gonna be Hedonism day.

Me and my girl are cooking and baking stuff for days in advance, moving the microwave to her room, and literally spending the ENTIRE day in bed, from midnight to midnight. Of course, sexy lingerie, red wine, candles are all part of the setup. We will have as much sex as we can possibly have in one day, sleep a lot, eat a lot, and if I feel like it, play SNES while she naps. The only reason we will leave the bed is to go to the bathroom.

I can't fucking wait for it... I've been working like a dog for the last few weeks and the shit won't stop until next Wednesday... Thursday is gonna be the fucking best ever. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by theirongiant

dood, i gotta say, ...it's weird to see a couple interact online, but you two seem like a rad couple. two thumbs up.

do you guys see each other, or is this a long distance thing?? I get the impression you guys communicate more over 12oz than in person.:confused:

naw...she lives like 15 minutes away from me. she drives all the way to the slums to see me. ;)

I'LL BE IN BRAZIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's right mothaf#*#as I'll be in the beach in Rio de janeiro for carnaval. my only vacation in a year, but it's worth it. i'll be debt for the whole year!

CARNAVAL I leave tomorrow!!!!!!!!CARNAVAL!!!! IN RIO

sorry i'm really excited i can't contain myself. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sorry i'm loosing it!

Originally posted by Iris

i'll give hm head and make him pancakes. happy valentines.

isnt that every mans dream??!! heheheh

what am i going to do....well i am broke. so i'm not sure. i know he's going to come visit me during classes all butt nekked on his track bike with a rose in his mouth. and ask me to sign the package with his "pen". he's really romantic. :love2: :love2: :love2:

Originally posted by Devilush

isnt that every mans dream??!! heheheh

what am i going to do....well i am broke. so i'm not sure. i know he's going to come visit me during classes all butt nekked on his track bike with a rose in his mouth. and ask me to sign the package with his "pen". he's really romantic. :love2: :love2: :love2:

Eeeeeeeeek, bad mental image...

I wish i had a valentine..:o

Archived