st.louiswriters...............

ikelove

i was just wondering if you can paint that flood wall there legally just want to because im coming to stlouis june 4th and was wanting to paint just curious ive been painting for 10yrs andhave never made it to paint louis or even painted there so if you can give me some 411 on that thanks ,,, a dedicated kc writer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

back when it was legal... i was 'caught' painting an illegal part of it (i guess)... my cans weren't working right, so i decided to go home. for some reason.. the rentacop down there thought was was driving away from him (at 10 mph). well, they didnt really do anything. so iw ouldnt worry too much about it. the city isn't so crushed that they bust writers for petty stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LethalDosage

its not really legal or illegal...

it depends who the rentacop is working, and if theres one at all you wont get in trouble. at worst they will tell you to leave. if you must finish they can easily be persuaded to look the other way. i was just there last week and theres not much new shit since 3mos agao...just the usual local toys crossing each otehr out and TRYING to talk shit to some of the heavy hittin LD kids..just to get rocked in the balls with a cinder block, cans thrown through their windsheilds, and i wont go any further and make them feel any worse......stupid little kiddies

ANYWAYS

bottom line its not worth painting there when theres 1000 other nice spots to paint that are twice as chill as any legal in st louis. if you want a nice spot find the arena wall...i wont give it away but find tower grove, and not the park. also lots of freights there and flik some classic old STL graffiti....

theres millions of nice spots to paint in STL, just gotta look or make

your own...

edit -->there are illegal spots on the wall and has always been, dont go much further than Victor St. i think, its the last road you can turn out on before you hit AB property...there will be lined up maroon boxes on the right..if you see those youve gone too far. there is graffiti there but that was from special permission granted in 2000 when we ran out of room.

:king: A.

:king: LD

ps...VAnity, i saw a post from JAN of your trip to STL, you still have those flicks online? could you post a link to them if you do??? Thanks...

Guest JIGSAW
i was just there last week and theres not much new shit since 3mos agao...just the usual local toys crossing each otehr out and TRYING to talk shit to some of the heavy hittin LD kids..just to get rocked in the balls with a cinder block, cans thrown through their windsheilds, and i wont go any further and make them feel any worse......stupid little kiddies
hey what the fuck did those kids write, I'm thinking of who they are, just email me it...

Guest LethalDosage

i dont know you and mommy said not to talk to strangers. and anyways youre thinking of who they are so I don't need to tell you...

:king: a.:king:

:king: LD :king:

Guest JIGSAW
Originally posted by TonySuprano

LD? Is that the same as GUERS - LLD low life drunks?

yes, some push in st.louis.....

Guest ArtvandaL

hey that floodwall is looooooooooong as fuck! I heard somewhere its the largest legal in the whole country, props to stl on that...

on the side note, the bombin scene in st.louis is pathetic...

i havent been there since the 2000 superfest, but my freights sure have!muahahaha

one of my boys said nerv went crazy for a second and tore up the city in less than a week, just recently, but the buff was faster than an f-16 goin on 45000 ft.

oh well, props to nerv...sign my blackbook??

yeah, the floodwall is long as fuck, and isolated....

AUTO THEFT RULES!

i still smoke that funny shit

:king: :confused: :king:

Guest JIGSAW

yeap, if your lucky you might see a new roof in the loop, nerv still has nice ups....and gro, veks, eatfuk, blah blah kyt hands are everywhere, and most of them are small, and old...the most LD shit out in deep public though I see is handstyles..dont know....i'll take flicks in the st.louis storm stream or what the fuck ever you want to call it soon, if Im not lazy might make a thread if I get enough flicks...

Guest LethalDosage

theres tons of LD out downtown on the roofs and spanning into the east side...lots gets buffed cuz theyre such ill spots though....

Guest rod stewart

LD

LLD AND LD ARE THE SAME THING.THE CREW STARTED IN LA AS LDP,THEN MOVED TO LLD OR LD. LD IS THE BEST OF THE MIDWEST.THE ROLL CALL IS AS FOLLOWS.

LOKIE

SLUG

4ZKAY

EARLY

GUER

CASH3

MUST

ACUSE

WEBS

VATOE

TABS

MPULSE

Guest JIGSAW

LD is good heh, been noticing more roofs since you mentioned that..

Someone evict this fucker.... :lol:

props to TBS as well..

lethal... what flicks were you looking for? none of the flicks are online... as the server went down. i have em all on my comp though. and i had a new batch to post, but my camera lost exverything. including a passenger train :o

Guest LethalDosage

i dont have alot of shit from stl...just my own and the crew....so if you have anything online lemme know....

nervo....good luck man, the city will have no part of it and if the ydont sponsor it, it will never work. if yo ucan get them to then cool...but you better know your shit before you go in...i wouldnt waste my time

Originally posted by LethalDosage

its not guers but yeah its the same....

theres no LLD...

:king: A.:king:

:king: LD:king:

nah your wrong - Guer was hitting that up in L.A. before he ever moved to St. Louis- SO he must of put some St. Louis heads down w/ it.

Guest LethalDosage

blah blah..its a mix of all of the above...and yes its been in stl long...in the years...and in LA long as well...but fuck it im not going to sit and drop names or discuss people online...i know for a fact they dont want that just like i wouldnt...

ever consider it has been getting rocked in both at the same time...?? regardless of peoples location?>

Originally posted by LethalDosage

blah blah..its a mix of all of the above...and yes its been in stl long...in the years...and in LA long as well...but fuck it im not going to sit and drop names or discuss people online...i know for a fact they dont want that just like i wouldnt...

ever consider it has been getting rocked in both at the same time...?? regardless of peoples location?>

i would disagree but then i thought about it. Maybe if he was talking to someone who moved out there ( a certain person whom he used to paint with in L.A.) and he told him to start putting it up, then yea I guess its possible they were rocking at the same time. Your probably right.

sorry, i dont have anything.. i just got a grip of flicks back from the freight depot, as well as a few freights... at least what i could until my batteries died. i'll post em just as soon as i can find a decent server.

Archived