St. Louis <---

JudgeMathis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The city will never allow a Paint Louis event ever again, when they started that Piecer Shitfest... there was NO bombers in saintlouis.

Now there are alot of heavy duty vandals... AND THE CITY STARTED A TASKFORCE! They got UC's and Detectives... OUT OF TOWNERS THINK IT IS EASY HERE... HAH! not anymore

They even got a county wide free buff team with cherry pickers and sandblasters

HOMEDEPOTS GOT WANTED POSTERS OUT

Originally posted by topwizard

The city will never allow a Paint Louis event ever again, when they started that Piecer Shitfest... there was NO bombers in saintlouis.

Now there are alot of heavy duty vandals... AND THE CITY STARTED A TASKFORCE! They got UC's and Detectives... OUT OF TOWNERS THINK IT IS EASY HERE... HAH! not anymore

They even got a county wide free buff team with cherry pickers and sandblasters

HOMEDEPOTS GOT WANTED POSTERS OUT

Wow a vandal squad, I guess that means no more graffiti..........:rolleyes:

Guest mikro137

dude someone tell me that there ared tide ld tags above that coup!

those jenks guer and zeams are rukket as shit.

NO actually cockface, I was trying to warn cocky out of towners. Alot of people stop by here on road trips and try to bomb... the city looks like a run down shithole...

BUT THEY ALL GET BUFFED BY "Operation Brightside" paid for by budweiser and the county.

THE BEER ALOT OF YOU DRINK SPONSERS GRAFF CLEAN-UP but they use hip-hop to sell beer to poor urban youth.

Originally posted by topwizard

NO actually cockface, I was trying to warn cocky out of towners. Alot of people stop by here on road trips and try to bomb... the city looks like a run down shithole...

BUT THEY ALL GET BUFFED BY "Operation Brightside" paid for by budweiser and the county.

THE BEER ALOT OF YOU DRINK SPONSERS GRAFF CLEAN-UP but they use hip-hop to sell beer to poor urban youth.

shut the fuck up...you drink that shit too and you think you have some kind of "clout" and youre a king because you painted the same broke down building 10 times. get a life toy

Archived