ST. LOUIS

el nervo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if i remember correctly demon punched me and i stood up for my self and finished my pieace with out further static and if you are yano {toy} i punched you and you fell down in front or all the illegal beaners playing stick ball... you got kicked out of cbs and niggas respected your crew after a period of toyness

is he really from a gang ewwwwwwww!!! im scared no bitch if you want to get into details you were the joke of L.A sucka dont front actually what happened was i knocked your ass out in one punch bitch because your fat ass wouldnt shut up....... and if anyone doesnt believe me, wich i dont care!! ask U.T.I and I.2.W motherfuc*erz why would they lie you were asking in front of the whole crew at there meeting for help from me after you got up from a fatal blow to your thick head and asked for help thats when they lauphed at your fat ass..........your my bitch till the day i die punk>>>>>>>>>>>>>dont feel bad your not the only one......

DADDY YANOEROCKS

"I TALK ALOT OF SHIT " come on you fools come out of nowhere and start dissin me and my crew ........ once again i dont know why you fools are hiding behind TKO........maybe if you said you had me shook .....but in reality nobody did cause im still here...and want ever leave seriously how about we get off this internet shit, you fools tell me what you write and will get thisparty started..........basicly im already predicting that you fools are some toys anyway hiding behind takos not being real....you fake ass marks.....

SLUR is outta state...you chump look whos talkin shit .....

Archived