SSSSSLLLLLLUuuUUUTTT

hulk hogan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hooooooweeeeeee.....thats how ya know girl got ass....shit is still poppin even with out the tight jeans and shit.....bare skin and its till perky as a fuck.....not too big and not too small....if she wasnt such a dumb bitch i would say shes along the lines of perfect.....but...alas....she is....aaaah whatayahgunnado?...

Originally posted by AevOne718

I don't really see the big fucking deal. She's PLAIN.

Every fucking Staten Island syphlitic potwhore looks like that.

"Ay suck yo deek fo' a dahmbag!!!"

Shut up.

you are an idiot. Don't act like you're too good for that. If that chick asked you to sleep with her, you'd probably start crying or some shit like that.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i thought she was mandy moore at first

MANDY MOORE IS HOTTER THAN BRITNEY..BUT ID FUCK EM

FUCK CONVERSATION...ASS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A SLUTS BRAINS

I dunno about a total lack of brains. I mean, do you wanna be hanging out and have her say something dumb as fuck in front of a bunch of people? Look at that Jessica Simpson chick.....what a box of rocks.

Personally, i enjoy fucking as well as talking to chicks. I can't stand dumb girls, especially the types that have the Hawaiian print seat covers and pooka shell necklaces, roxy t-shirts and jackfuck boyfriends wearing hurley shirts.

I love a girl that can carry on a good conversation.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Well, there's always gotta be some emo fag busting out the "she's gotta have a brain to back it up" card, so I'll just ask everyone to ignore the above post, and read the abridged version below.

Originally posted by LENS

Personally, i enjoy fucking chicks.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by i11igul

yeah, sure she looks real good there and all, but catch that bitch just after she wakes up in the morning, i bet you wouldn't wanna bang her then huh, would you.....:D

yes.

yes i would.

i really would.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Well, there's always gotta be some emo fag busting out the "she's gotta have a brain to back it up" card, so I'll just ask everyone to ignore the above post, and read the abridged version below.

Well, there's always gotta be some jackfuck who can't socialize with women and has to resort to roofie action or just a lot of alcohol to get what he wants from a chick. But then again El Mamero, what good is a girl for conversation? You've got all your macho buddies to back you up while you slap one anothers asses after a good pass on the football field.

Absolutely goddamn right bitch better have a brain to back her shit up.

And yeah, i love to fuck chicks.

Who is that girl up there anyway?