ssoooo...what are you guys doing tonight

boogie hands

my lady and myself will be inviting our set of "couple" friends over for mexican food (cooked by chef boogie...yum) and beers followed by more beers and The Shinning...should be fun but man...having "couple" friends really makes me feel like ive given up on life....ah well...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

haha the kind of shindigs youre pulling off, it wouldnt surprise me by christmas youre one of those guys in khaki slacks, green and red striped sweater with sewn on ornaments joking about being under the mistletoe with your girl, bing crosby on the stereo...

boogie "singing carols and drinking eggnog with the missus" hands

Originally posted by boogie hands

having "couple" friends really makes me feel like ive given up on life....ah well...

YOU COULD START SWINGING WITH EM.

Guest --zeSto--

ha ha Couple Friends ha

such bullshit.

it's either...

you like him - girl hates him but likes his girl

you hate him - but your girl likes him (your jealous)

you like her - your girl is jealous

you're all just too lame to care

-or-

you're all wild and crazy and have some real fun;)

Damit boogie...what is this?? Man, im comin all the way cross country to save your ass, expect a fucking knock at your door son, were supposed to be doin shit like shittin in donut boxes and leaving em on peoples doorsteps and toiletpapering shit..and..and..yeah, i know, my girl broke up with me..pathetic...i wish i was there boogie...with my girl...snif..snif...:o .....oh well, strip bars anyone? Seeking? Rage?...put your hand down sudz..your too young..:D ..just joshin, have a good halloween guys..

Guest usedtolove

i do not have agirl but i could have brought a can of krylon and dressed it up like agirl....damn you. i like mexican food..well...i giess we always have turkey day together...

:)

Archived